Has anyone else seen Whiteline Rear Uppers crack like this?

PM-Performance

Established Member
So as an update, I had to take the mount down again to get the arm in. Turns out atleast on the 07-09 cars there is not enough clearance to get the bolt in with the mount in place.

That being said, the bolt thank god did not strip and I was able to tq down properly. I guess it was just tough because the holes didn’t line up and needed that tq for a few days to spread the mount back out.

Had to bring the arm in all the way to get it to connect to the diff though and not the 9.5” starting point suggested by BMR.
Not sure if it’s just the angle of things right now, but just need to get pinion angle set and testing. The old arm was much longer so it should adjust fine.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Strange as the instructions I got said to be sure to install the arm on the mount prior to installing the mount. It also said to set the adjustment to the same as the stock one. I used a correct size rod through the eye and then adjusted till the other rod lined up. Took it in for and front end alignment and they measured it right at -1 degree.

PM-Performance

Established Member
Strange as the instructions I got said to be sure to install the arm on the mount prior to installing the mount. It also said to set the adjustment to the same as the stock one. I used a correct size rod through the eye and then adjusted till the other rod lined up. Took it in for and front end alignment and they measured it right at -1 degree.

My instructions said that as well, but when they tell you to bend the bracket that throws a proverbial wrench in things.
I had to work around fitment issues and bad advice as best as I could.

Users who are viewing this thread