Has anyone else seen this trend in gas prices?

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I noticed this last week in Norfolk, VA, but after returning home to WV I am seeing it here. Currently prices for premium are $1 to $1.30 more per gallon compared to 87 and 89. It used to be a steady progression of $.30 to $.50 between grades, but the jump to premium is substantially more now. Is there something afoot to discourage and eliminate the performance vehicle market?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I noticed this last week in Norfolk, VA, but after returning home to WV I am seeing it here. Currently prices for premium are $1 to $1.30 more per gallon compared to 87 and 89. It used to be a steady progression of $.30 to $.50 between grades, but the jump to premium is substantially more now. Is there something afoot to discourage and eliminate the performance vehicle market?
BINGO!!!
Look at the gas guzzler tax as well. What a ****ing scam that is.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure. I put 93 in everything I own, even the god damn R1 takes 93. Rip
rip-coffin.gif

OX1

Established Member

About the same 60 cents more it's been for years here.

What I have noticed is diesel is still dropping, while reg is increasing.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Around here in SE Michigan it depends on where I buy gas. At some stations there is a 35 cent increase between 87 and 89 and 89 and 93. Other stations it is a 45 cent increase.
At Costco they only have 87 and 93 and there is a 95 cent difference between them. But they are still cheaper than the other stations even with the bigger jump.

Users who are viewing this thread