Has anyone else noticed......?

1990stanggt

Established Member
In the factory headlights, "SVT" is written on the reflector that covers the bulbs. I was sitting in front of the truck today and just happened to look and see it. Just thought it was interesting, I was curious how many other people have or haven't noticed. Nice little detail from the SVT team!

MJG

Established Member
Yup, nice little touch, the replicas from LFP etc don't have that on them

opie99

Established Member
it took me awhile to notice it, i actually noticed it on my gf parents vw and then went and looked at my truck and it had it too, every lil detail counts

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
i never noticed and actually was getttig some sort of paint off the passenger side light and didnt see it.....ill take a closer look tomorrow

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
I was sitting in front of the truck today and just happened to look and see it.

Did you setup a lawn chair and a little umbrella and just sit and gaze in awe at the front end of the truck? I catch myself doing that once in a while

glasslaws

Established Member
Did you setup a lawn chair and a little umbrella and just sit and gaze in awe at the front end of the truck? I catch myself doing that once in a while

Every time I do that I notice a little scratch here, little scratch there ahhhhhhh

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
theres a shitload of parts on our truck thats say svt, tag on core support, tag under bed, headlights, springs, weird huh

1990stanggt

Established Member

lol

No umbrella, but the rest, yea. :rockon: I actually went outside to do some studying, and ended up sitting in front of the truck........didn't get anything done that day.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread