Has anybody painted their Cobra flat black?

CyberDaveA

Established Member
I was driving to work today when I saw a matte black rat-rod driving by. I started thinking to myself that a matte black terminator would look pretty mean. Has anybody done this yet??

Please post pics...

:??:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
That sounds mean! However, I don't think I could re-paint my car with just a few scratches on it. If someone was to key the crap out of it and my insurance payed for it, maybe.

ogbatman

Established Member
I was driving to work today when I saw a matte black rat-rod driving by. I started thinking to myself that a matte black terminator would look pretty mean. Has anybody done this yet??

Please post pics...

:??:

I dont have a pic but I saw one near my house and it looks really mean. His rear lights were tinted black and he had flat black cobra rims and it was lowered. It looked really scary....:thumbsup:

U should do it.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
no doubt flat black looks amazing on some cars, but i don't think the new edge body would work with it

agentsmith5150

Established Member
flat black + LX mustang fox looks mean. theres a member on here that has one that just looks sick.

new edge...im not sure...if done right..perhaps..but you may end up regretting it.

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
Flat black would be bad ass. Makes me want to go key everypart of my cobra then call my insurance. highly doubt it that they would pay for a diff color tho.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It would look good I think on the new edge, it would give it a stealth look. I would like to do my setup in all satin black including the wheels, but keep the calipers and taillights red for contrast.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Meh. I don't think it would look right. If you decide to do it, lemme know. I'm local and I'd love to see it.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Do what you think is right. Be interesting to see how many people end up painting their cars flat black after you do it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Eww. seriously. Flat Black? what are we, a freaking honduh forum?

I could see a matte finish with gloss stripes or something (or gloss black with matte stripes) but straight up flat black?

Cobras came with some of the best factory color choices, why would you ruin that?

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I honestly think it would look good. Have any of you seen Rob & Big. He got a new Tahoe that is Flat Black with solid black rims and tinted out rears.

I like the Flat Black look.

Users who are viewing this thread