Harvard revokes admission for 10 students

Zemedici

Established Member
good lord

who does shit like that with their school associated? Nonetheless, a school they're not even attending yet.....smh.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Well if you're not smart enough to realize that was a dumbass move, you probably shouldn't be at Harvard. I mean maybe defensible if it was your private page (still dumb) but a school chat...derp

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Imagine telling your parents/friends you were kicked out of Harvard for posting stupid shit online on FB.

lastcall190

Established Member
I stopped scrolling after I saw the Monopoly guy seated behind Zuckerberg.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Good for them. The amount of seniors who think that colleges/jobs wont revoke offers for admittance is insane. I have students who nearly fail after december because 'I already got in, who cares?'. And these are A/B students. Maybe they will think twice about posting shit when it is directly linked to them.

earl lee

Established Member
Dont have a problem with this, stupidity should always be held accountable. If you want to post your ignorance on social media thats fine, just be ready to deal with the repercussion of your actions.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I
Dont have a problem with this, stupidity should always be held accountable. If you want to post your ignorance on social media thats fine, just be ready to deal with the repercussion of your actions.

I am going to hell for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread