Harness Bars?

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
yes I have this one for sale with the harness and seats. Its a Sparco unit not sure if its made anymore, attaches to the seat belt bolts on the floor. This seat up came out of a 01 saleen vert.

3981515838_73bc01a292_b.jpg

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have a harness bar from Sparco but i have a coupe.. i love it and not alot of people have it

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
any more info on these? i've been wanting to get harnesses in mine but i'm not caging my car so i assume this is the alternative?

pattoncars

Established Member
any more info on these? i've been wanting to get harnesses in mine but i'm not caging my car so i assume this is the alternative?

They are everywhere for coupes. Verts are a different story.I posted this up on about 4 other site and this is the most of a response that I have got back. So I take it that they are not made then. So I guess my next step will be fabbing one up myself. It should be a good winter project.

racebronco2

Established Member
yes I have this one for sale with the harness and seats. Its a Sparco unit not sure if its made anymore, attaches to the seat belt bolts on the floor. This seat up came out of a 01 saleen vert.

3981515838_73bc01a292_b.jpg

Using a harness bar with a really bad idea with a rollbar. Think about it. If something goes wrong and you end up rolling over you're stuck in the upright position. With stock belts at least you have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread