Harley riders can run in the twisties

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Thats Deals Gap-Tennessee, North Carolina border. I think its called 13 or 113. I think its soo funny though, the guy in the background "@%&#'n Idiot!!!"
Been there done that, theres over 311 turns in 11 miles I believe and you never know whats next.

skyhighsd

Established Member
LMAO! He could have made that turn if he knew how ride at all. Dumbass award of the year:beer:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Thats Deals Gap-Tennessee, North Carolina border. I think its called 13 or 113. I think its soo funny though, the guy in the background "@%&#'n Idiot!!!"
Been there done that, theres over 311 turns in 11 miles I believe and you never know whats next.

That is Deals Gap a.k.a "The Dragon". It is U.S. Highway 129 that starts in N.C and runs into Tenn and is 318 curves in 11 miles...ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!:banana::banana:

97cobra1

Established Member

That is Deals Gap a.k.a "The Dragon". It is U.S. Highway 129 that starts in N.C and runs into Tenn and is 318 curves in 11 miles...ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!:banana::banana:

Cooooorrreeeeeectt!! The Gap is 30 minutes from my house. Play on it all year long. I'm spoiled. Mountain roads are freakin great.

203Cree

Established Member
That wasn't funny at all. Stupid on his part, yes, but not in the least funny. I can't believe they drove off. How are they supposed to get the guy out of there on a wrecked bike? Seriously, people piss me off.

And I just got back from the Ozark mountains this past Monday. Over 700 turns on my POS Harley, and never had any problems. It's more about the rider than the ride it's self.....

203Cree

Established Member
The guy was fine, and yes, it was funny

How do you know? Did you see a part of the vid I didn't, because I don't see him come walking back up the hill......

Bury a few friends that made one bad decision, then you'll fail to see the humor in it too. I hate stupid people, and that guy was stupid, but I don't believe that anyone really deserves to get seriously injured or killed just because of ONE bad idea. Break and arm or leg, okay, I can live with that, and I'll probably chuckle, but looking at that I doubt that was the outcome for him......

97cobra1

Established Member
How do you know? Did you see a part of the vid I didn't, because I don't see him come walking back up the hill......

Bury a few friends that made one bad decision, then you'll fail to see the humor in it too. I hate stupid people, and that guy was stupid, but I don't believe that anyone really deserves to get seriously injured or killed just because of ONE bad idea. Break and arm or leg, okay, I can live with that, and I'll probably chuckle, but looking at that I doubt that was the outcome for him......

It was, he was fine.

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Stupid decision on his part:bash: and he got lucky that he went off where he did. One of my neighbors totaled his brand new Triumph on the dragon less than a month ago. He was lucky that he hit the side of the mountian instead of going off the other side---the other side was a 200+ ft. drop. :eek:

That's why I just get on my Harley and cruise:rolling:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
And what are you riding this in? :shrug:

PeterBethBike3.jpg

PeterBethBike5-1.jpg

That harley rider was an idiot. Wait patiently for the car to reach a pull off area. Then go around. Stupid decision deserve stupid consiquences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread