Harlem voters

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I loved that first interview. Sad that a lot of people are not informed and will vote color. I have no problem with a candidate being black, white or any other color, but geez people, be informed and know what the candidate supports before you choose who you will vote for. But this isn't restricted to black voters by any stretch. A lot of Americans of all nationalities are ill-informed and will vote not based on the policies the candidate supports, but for their nationality, race, personality, age, physical appearance, speaking ability, etc.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Democratic pres. Democratic Congress? We are all fu**ed! If this happens the whole nation will be in the same broken state as California. The Republican party supports the HARD working American that works hard for everything he or she has ,Where The Democrats want to help out all the people that are here for a free ride.Im not crazy about McCaine but hes the best we have for now.Im not saying all Dems are lazy but they have to many programs that help out Illeagles and lazy Americans that dont want to work.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Harlem voters have this wishful thinking that if Obama gets elected that it will help their lives on a daily basis.
To which we all KNOW is that's utter BS at best.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Democratic pres. Democratic Congress? We are all fu**ed! If this happens the whole nation will be in the same broken state as California. The Republican party supports the HARD working American that works hard for everything he or she has ,Where The Democrats want to help out all the people that are here for a free ride.Im not crazy about McCaine but hes the best we have for now.Im not saying all Dems are lazy but they have to many programs that help out Illeagles and lazy Americans that dont want to work.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread