Hard top for verts

WOULD YOU PUT THIS TOP ON YOUR CONVERTIBLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

black 10th vert

Established Member
I would only consider the new one that they are doing that looks more like the stock 94/95 Cobra hardtop. Even then I probably wouldn't buy one because I never drive my car with the top up as it is! It only comes out on nice days, and not at at all in the winter, even when there is no snow (because of the sand/salt on the roads).

But for you 95pootang, the one with the side scoops would be perfect!:beer:

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
95pootaint looking for more crap to add to his cars. Now a hardtop convertible top.

You just cant make shit like this up.

Looks gross... but so does your hood so whatever floats your boat I guess...

why would you buy a vert if you want to put a hard top on it...that's just stupid.
Oh wait....never mind, forgot who i was talking to

Needs moar scoops

Looks like crap

So when are you getting it?

LOL I dont even have to try anymore.

Looks aftermarket and cheap :nono:

Thats 95pootangs MO. Anything that looks horrid and cheap goes on his rides. The more people hate on it, the more likely he is to buy it.

I will not lie though, I actually seriously considered building one for my spyder out of fiberglass, making a center mold from a hardbody/hatch and making a mold for both the a-pillar and back ends, and using the clip system from a hardtop Miata for the rear attachment points (still utilizing the stock attachment points at the a-pillars). But then I had an epiphany; why do all that shit to get hardtop results, when you can just buy a HARDTOP. I know, crazy thought right?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I probably wouldn't buy a vert to begin with.

you ever driven a vert through some canyon roads bumping Tool and hearing nothing but the exhaust and music and having 360* view while pulling some crazy G's around turns? Itll change your perspective. Almost like being on a bike, but less stupid.

Driving a vert through downtown cities where you can look up and see huge skyscrapers is pretty awesome too. Alot of architecture you miss with a roof over your head.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
why would you buy a vert if you want to put a hard top on it...that's just stupid.
Oh wait....never mind, forgot who i was talking to

Needs moar scoops

I would only consider the new one that they are doing that looks more like the stock 94/95 Cobra hardtop. Even then I probably wouldn't buy one because I never drive my car with the top up as it is! It only comes out on nice days, and not at at all in the winter, even when there is no snow (because of the sand/salt on the roads).

Looks like crap

So when are you getting it?

Oh-boy-Here-we-go%5B1%5D.jpg

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
What ever you put on that car can't make it look worse than it already does. So go for it, Just one more thing for people to laugh at when you drive around. LOL

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
If I had a vert I would do it. I actually almost bought a drop top before my Cobra..it was a killer deal..but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, I waited out for a hard top.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
you ever driven a vert through some canyon roads bumping Tool and hearing nothing but the exhaust and music and having 360* view while pulling some crazy G's around turns? Itll change your perspective. Almost like being on a bike, but less stupid.

Driving a vert through downtown cities where you can look up and see huge skyscrapers is pretty awesome too. Alot of architecture you miss with a roof over your head.

From June till Sept, i wish i had a convertible...

Users who are viewing this thread