Hard to find

mltnb3

Hey guys...Happy New Year!
I've been looking for 4 yrs for and for the life of me can't find a 94-04 Ford Mustang SN95 Trunk Lock Set Kit for under 149.00. Anyone know where I can get one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like one sold in late January on eBay for $62.99.

This is a very hard to find part available only (for the most part) on eBay. You're just going to have to be patient and continue to wait for one to pop up on eBay, or, since 4 years have passed, bite the bullet and take what's available now at $149. That seller, by the way, has 5 available, and I've only seen one other sell on eBay over the past couple of months.

You might get lucky and have someone on SVTP who has one. If not, you've got a decision to make I guess. Best of luck! If I come across one, I'll let you know.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
I might have to get one of these, since the key hasn't worked in mine for years. Remember reading somewhere that this was a fairly common issue with these cars.

mltnb3

Thanks Cobra Bob,
I was able to have the kick repaired by a locksmith for $65 and he even threw in a spare key.... now my only problem is now that I've had an on3 single turbo installed my gauge always reads hot even though my temp has never gone over 230... any suggestions?
Looks like one sold in late January on eBay for $62.99.

This is a very hard to find part available only (for the most part) on eBay. You're just going to have to be patient and continue to wait for one to pop up on eBay, or, since 4 years have passed, bite the bullet and take what's available now at $149. That seller, by the way, has 5 available, and I've only seen one other sell on eBay over the past couple of months.

You might get lucky and have someone on SVTP who has one. If not, you've got a decision to make I guess. Best of luck! If I come across one, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread