Happy Thanksgiving to All!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! Sitting at work right now, but that happens every year....... Have a great day and root for Miami tonight in their game against Boston College! We need it bad!

TRBO VNM

be safe and have fun everyone. I will be hitting the garage soon to do some stuff myself. not much to do though until I get a new kmember.

BTW, Dwight, I would love to root for Miami to help you out, but I just can't do it. I respect BC more. But I will do this for you, I won't root for either and just watch the game umbaised.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Red Devil said:
Happy Thanksgiving MACA! Full on Hillbilly here! Grillin the bird in the garage! What's the # for 911?

Oh, I'm an Allstate commercial waiting to happen myself bro. Fryin a bird in my garage!!!!! BTW, whoever's house is still standing hosts the after party. :beer:

Happy Thanksgiving MACA!!!!!!

"It'll Run"

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! Sitting at work right now, but that happens every year....... Have a great day and root for Miami tonight in their game against Boston College! We need it bad!

Hope everyone has a Happy and safe Thanksgiving....
Sure will Dwight, I'll be at the Wake game Saturday pal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mpchad

Gotta love the wine
Established Member
Happy Turkey Day!!!!! Well, sort of, im working, so it could be better. But it is also better than spending it in Iraq or Kosovo like I did in 2003 and 2004.

Have a great and safe Thanksgiving, and pray for the troops who cant be with there families.

Oh and go Dolphins. There walking on the Lions right now, woo-hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread