Happy Birthday to ME!

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to MEEEE....Happy Birthday to ME!

:banana::banana::banana:

Today marks another mile stone....21... wooHoo! Now all
I ask for is MONEY and lots of it to mod my Mach. PayPal Excepted. (KIDDING) Would be nice tho.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Well, Happy Birthday Mary Anne!!! :pepper:I hope you have a great day! Now YOU will be sent on beer runs!:beer:

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Well, Happy Birthday Mary Anne!!! :pepper:I hope you have a great day! Now YOU will be sent on beer runs!:beer:

Lol for myself! K doesn't like beer. But I can drink it! I don't have anything planned today but to see K. Friday is the party and all the drinking! Woohoo for beers and hot wings!!!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
happy bday! dont get a D.U.I.!

*edit* - cool screen name by the way, took me a second to figure it out

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
LT's will be fun. That sucks about being a temp. Rather be a temp than unemployed though.

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Yea I have been unemployed since Nov. 2008.:whine: It totally sucks. And Since over half the surrounding counties are out of work too it makes finding a job extremely hard. You are applying with 1000's of others who are desperate for money also. Maybe something will happen soon.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Yea I have been unemployed since Nov. 2008.:whine: It totally sucks. And Since over half the surrounding counties are out of work too it makes finding a job extremely hard. You are applying with 1000's of others who are desperate for money also. Maybe something will happen soon.

start your own biz:rolling:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to MEEEE....Happy Birthday to ME!

:banana::banana::banana:

Today marks another mile stone....21... wooHoo! Now all
I ask for is MONEY and lots of it to mod my Mach. PayPal Excepted. (KIDDING) Would be nice tho.

Who are you???? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread