Happy Birthday Andy M!!!!!!

Andy M

Established Member
Thanks Ken!!!

Besides the unfortunate reality of getting older :shrug: , things could not be better. I have a wonderful woman in love with me and two children who I adore and life is good!

My wonderful bride gave me a new Bowflex Extreme2 home gym for my birthday!!:bowdown: It is the cat's meow of home gyms! I am really working hard to get back in shape after about 3 years of indulging (and uhm, bulging..:( ) and I have already lost 10 pounds and about 2% of body fat. I also have an elliptical machine to do my cardio.

At any rate, thanks for the birthday wishes!! :rockon:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Andy:

Happy Birthday Buddy!! :beer:

Even though you're R-less at the time, you're still one of the gang! :rockon:

Have a great one!!! :pepper:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

JorgeG

Established Member
Andy,

Happy birthday man! Remember Age is relative Once your back in shape you will feel younger not to mention and (more importantly) with Loved ones sharing your life you are gaining youth! Enjoy be safe. See ya at the track!
jorge

Andy M

Established Member
JorgeG said:
Andy,

Happy birthday man! Remember Age is relative Once your back in shape you will feel younger not to mention and (more importantly) with Loved ones sharing your life you are gaining youth! Enjoy be safe. See ya at the track!
jorge
Jorge,

Thanks buddy!! Dude, it really scared me the other day when I could not buckle myself into your seat in the R. Even though you are certainly alot more fit and slim than most of the rest of us, and your harnesses are not really installed correctly... it still made me take a hard look at myself and I realized just how out of shape I have become. I am getting too old at this point to take my health for granted and I am determined to do something about it before it is too late. My older brother had a stroke last year and this also scares me.

At any rate, you will see a new and slimmer (and certainly a healthier) me at the SCMC gig in November at MSRH. I assume you are registered, right??

anyway, thanks guys for all the wishes. And by the way, I do not feel my age!! My new beautiful bride is keeping me young!! :rollseyes :pepper:

Last edited:

JorgeG

Established Member
Andy,
Buddy thats why when i can and its not easy i try to do something to counter the effects of age;-) . First so i can live long enough to watch my little ones grow, then to be able to enjoy the golden years with my wife and last hopefully to get a little extra egde on track:pepper: :rolling: :thumbsup: .And most definately i am going to scmc in Nov. See you and the rest of the gang there!:thumbsup: :rockon: :D

Users who are viewing this thread