Hangover Nationals-LACR Jan 1-4

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
All right, who's in?

Sat, Jan 3rd is the day

Which day do we flood the place, if it's multiple days, which ones?

Sound off!

1. P Moddy
2. Tetge
3. Sonic Venum
4. Walkerz Racing
5. Omslaw

Last edited:

stang99

I'd go, but I am retired. So, don't expect to see me there. I sure hope that my replacement rr 2.80 pulley gets here soon.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I'm in. I am now OFFICIALLY on the wear bars on my Nittos. So, they should grip better at the track, and make for an interesting ride on the street. If I can find a way to finance them, I might have some ET Streets on by then. Who knows?

stang99

I had an interesting conversation with rr racing today. He agreed that the smaller pulleys could be crushed if pulled, making them one use pulleys. The 2.75 will always crush, and the 2.80 might crush. The 2.90 can be taken on and off, since I have done so several times. He suggested using some anti seize on the blower shaft when installing aluminum pulleys to help with possible galling. Then he said that he would drop ship my new 2.80 asap and that he would pick up the shipping costs because was a repeat customer. Very nice gentleman, and, I did not blame him for the crushed pulleys because they are so small that the pullers work against the outer race of the pulley which is not strong enough to withstand the pressure that is necessary to get the pulley off the blower.
I told hin that I would post the fact that the 2.75 and 2.80 rr's are not designed to be successfully taken off the blower, due to their small size.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
oh, i'm still on the fence re: 1/3. have a noncar event that i may go to.

off topic - was channel surfing and came across cops. a guy in a fox body was racing an fbody right in front of the cops. both got popped. :lol:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
We will be there. 1/3 will be for sure.

I have found out my biggest loss by being retired (other than a paycheck). My multiple T1 pipes to the web at the office.
I have to improve home connectivity. Until I do, I will not be on as much. The carriers are very snail-like...
over and out...
James

stang99

Are the ET Streets mounted on rims? Which rims are they on; what size is everything; and, how do they appear to fit?
One last question: exactly where are they being stored?

Originally posted by FuShnickens
they're already here. :burnout: :rockon:

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Im sure George will go but if he doesnt have a CAGE we get to see LACR Finest snap of the Wrist Action for breaking NHRA Rules.

Juan should be Game....since he doesnt drink mind bending things.

OMSLA / George...come on bro :D. Weight Station @ LACR ;-)

I'm there! I'm curious to see how big boned my girl is.

stang99

I may have a real hangover. But, weather permitting, I'll drop by the strip this year. It is expected to be crowded so there will not be lots of hot lapping opportunities, especially on Saturday.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I may have a real hangover. But, weather permitting, I'll drop by the strip this year. It is expected to be crowded so there will not be lots of hot lapping opportunities, especially on Saturday.

See you there with your new mods...
JW

stang99

New mods? Whatever are you talking about? I'm retired from racing and my car is completely stock. Honest.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Good work on the details PModdy...

1/3 is for sure for us.
What do you think about a little Friday afternoon test and tune?

We finally got home about 2 am last night after swapping tires around and loading up, doing a little breakfast at Denny's...
James

Users who are viewing this thread