Hang on to your lawn machines

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
One reason I bought my JD758 diesel. I think JD and the others will pull the plug with zero advance warning.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
battery powered equipment solves everything

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I have a battery powered leaf blower and pole saw.. i know i know

But my chainsaw is gas! And my zeroturn

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Terrible. They should be banning ICE cars not lawn equipment.

Right?

/s

Bought a 46" Cub Cadet gasser and will never go back to electric walking mower. But will admit I have zero issues with the EGO equipment. Their weed whacker with the auto feed is pretty legit and the 765 cfm blower does a good job on the grass and drying the trucks.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

Right?

/s

Bought a 46" Cub Cadet gasser and will never go back to electric walking mower. But will admit I have zero issues with the EGO equipment. Their weed whacker with the auto feed is pretty legit and the 765 cfm blower does a good job on the grass and drying the trucks.
the weed whacker couldn't cut it for us, I had to buy a Husqvarna gas powered on Saturday

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
These people need a hobby….

IMG_8013.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Right?

/s

I have a 50" CC zero turn with a Kawasaki. I have a EGO, string trimmer, blower and hedge trimmers. These are really nice, and I've had them a while. I also have commercial Echo trimmer, edger and blower for the heavy stuff. Electric blower is nice for a quick touch up.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
did anyone else take notice of the non-led light bulb ban?

ya my wife ordered a shit ton of of non led bulbs and stuff off of amazon last week.'

Will be posting them for sale in the parts section in a few years.
Big bucks just like Fkn Fast shift knobs. :ROFLMAO:

I have a 50" CC zero turn with a Kawasaki. I have a EGO, string trimmer, blower and hedge trimmers. These are really nice, and I've had them a while. I also have commercial Echo trimmer, edger and blower for the heavy stuff. Electric blower is nice for a quick touch up.

I have a pos Echo edger you can have. Its 5 uses old and 50' from the trash can.
The shaft literally spins the motor assembly while in use.

It's ok, Stihl commercial grade everything now in my house.
And than my Toro 42" My Ride Comfort Zero Turn

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have a pos Echo edger you can have. Its 5 uses old and 50' from the trash can.
The shaft literally spins the motor assembly while in use.

It's ok, Stihl commercial grade everything now in my house.
And than my Toro 42" My Ride Comfort Zero Turn
Hmmm, my Echo edger is 20 years old and still OK. I did get a new tank plug and fuel lines for it a while ago. I also replaced my Echo trimmer and blower that were 18 years old with the new commercial Echo ones. I didn't think it was worth putting a $100 carb on them. I also just put a track seat suspension seat on the ZT.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
did anyone else take notice of the non-led light bulb ban?
I'm just biding my time until they come out with incandescent illuminated heating elements to light my house with. Just repackage the bulbs as something else and sell them at agriculture stores. Hell, Ali Baba will still make them and ship them to us.

Users who are viewing this thread