Votes: 9 4.4%
  • diablo predator

Votes: 134 66.0%
  • other

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters

Juiced-03

Established Member
The 91 Octane pulley tune on the Predator SUCKS. It pulls out way too much timing. I use the regular pulley tune with some timing backed out (for 91 octane) and it pulls very hard. There is a huge difference between the two tunes.

Hye

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
The 91 Octane pulley tune on the Predator SUCKS. It pulls out way too much timing. I use the regular pulley tune with some timing backed out (for 91 octane) and it pulls very hard. There is a huge difference between the two tunes.

as in how much timing backed out?

i keep hearing mix reviews on the predator 91 octane tune, obviously this is important for both me, you, and other cobra californians as most of us are limited to 91 octane at the pumps.

If i purchase an older version predator (via friend) do i have to download the new program for the 91 tune? How do i know if his diablo has the 91 tune?

thanks

redfire004

Established Member
i had mine tuned with the sct superchips xcalibrator with the 91-octane calibration, it works great,,

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
wow i was set on going with Running With The Devil and a predator tuner on my stock chip... now i hear about this SCT superchip, i'm confused

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
I'm looking into the Superchips Pro Racer package also $800 complete with Flash Tuner. I just called a Dyno shop in South Jersey, they don't have it yet for their dyno, but are working on getting it. Looks like a nice package, I like the idea of using a PC to fine tune the PCM, I think you have way more options on your tune, I just need more info on the data logging, wish it was realtime like AutoTap.

also 800 for individual license or $1,200 for business license, I was thinking of getting the business then hooking up friends car for a small fee till it's paid off

Users who are viewing this thread