Half shaft scare

mikengail

Established Member
I was quoted $1500 shipped free for the FRPP Upgrade Half-Shafts Kit from AutoNation Ford of White Bear Lake, MN. Best price I've found. I've been shopping Roush dealers for a '15 A6 with the Roush/FRPP 627hp Supercharger Kit as a dealer installed option with warranty. No way would I risk taking that car down the 1/4 with DR's on the stock half-shafts...

esacteksab

Established Member
I was quoted $1500 shipped free for the FRPP Upgrade Half-Shafts Kit from AutoNation Ford of White Bear Lake, MN. Best price I've found. I've been shopping Roush dealers for a '15 A6 with the Roush/FRPP 627hp Supercharger Kit as a dealer installed option with warranty. No way would I risk taking that car down the 1/4 with DR's on the stock half-shafts...

I've not seen cheaper. Thanks for the info!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I've got a couple sets on order and anxiously awaiting their arrival from Ford Racing.
There would be some shipping charges on them depending on if other FRPP parts were ordered at the same time. I still hope to have the best price on these once finally available :beer:

It will be interesting to see how much you can get away with as far as the stock bushings.

mikengail

Established Member
My bad. I should have mentioned that my free shipping quote included the blower in combination, also at another great price...

Anthony K

Established Member
As far as I've heard. All the current frpp shafts are being sent to roush. That's the reason for the back orders.

Also heard. You don't want old stock. You absolutely want the latest run of shafts ;-)

Tim03cobra

Established Member
I've made about 30 passes on drag radials without a problem. My best 60' was a 1.91 with the auto trans. It just won't stall over 2400rpm. My best pass was 12.48 @ 112.

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
American Muscle broke theres...forward to the 2:09 mark in the video

[youtube_browser]_IPo-spiMWA[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread