HaHa Surprise Surprise West Section

Joe5.0

Established Member
Christian said:
When Saleen flashed back to stock, did they flash it to a new comp code? Is this possible? But then again... didn't Ford do this to fix the stall issues with 03s? Since it's still the same VIN, that couldn't be it:shrug:

It'll work out... at least the car is home:thumbsup:

Still Waiting for the dealerships Answer. We asked wether they Re-flashed it, or put a brand new one in it, and they havent told us yet. Might just have Travis@Fast hook us up with a badass dyno tune. Just Emailed him. ;-)

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Update need your guys Help

So the car still has all the mods on it, and its currently running like S%^&. So we took it up to bickford today to find out whats up. The F*&*&**^ Idiots Sent the Pcm (ECU) back to Saleen to be Flashed to STOCK :eek: And me and my Dad are like holy hell are you serious and we asked why. They said they couldnt get the traction control to work on the car (the Xcal2 tune turned it off) so they decicded to have saleen flash the whole thing back to stock. Bunch of idiots, whoever would have bought this car, would have got on the gas, and blew it up instantly. So i personally tried to load the custom tune back into the Saleen Via Xcal2, and it reads "Wrong Vehicle" ....how do i get the Custom tune back into the car overwriting the Saleen stock tune?

Dealership vin lock or sumthin???
Greg

Joe5.0

Established Member
ltngstrucktwice said:
You guys must have $45K into that thing by now.
Bought, rebuilt #1, rebuilt #2, traded, bought back. I'm I missing anything?

This is a New one Bryan 2003. Not that POS 2000. This 2003 has only 8K miles and about 3k In mods.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea weve had the 2003 Since dec of last year. The day you went to the dyno day in your Expy in Tacoma was when we just had bought it and was completely stock.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
you better call rick! i think you will need your x-cal retuned to make it work :thumbsup:
SCT should be able to reset your tuner. This happened to my Pred. No big deal..Its like up, up, down, down, left, right A, B...oh wait thats an old nintendo code. Anyway call SCT in the morning and tell them what happened.

Joe5.0

Established Member
ltngstrucktwice said:
SCT should be able to reset your tuner. This happened to my Pred. No big deal..Its like up, up, down, down, left, right A, B...oh wait thats an old nintendo code. Anyway call SCT in the morning and tell them what happened.

Mike@KemPerformance is sending us a New Xcal2 with the Previuos Custom tune to be installed into the car. Gotta bring the ECU to ford to be reflashed to XSH1, and the custom tune will go in smooth. Best part......dealership is paying for all of it. :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
Heres a Pic for ya Bryan

0eea3cef.jpg

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread