HaHa Surprise Surprise West Section

Joe5.0

Established Member
03183d25.jpg

Mean Saleen Is Back :coolman:

See you at the Bickford Show on the 30th :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yep. Came home and it was back. Gonna have to take some pics of it next to your new cobra Tyler!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
No doubt. Must be soon as this thing gets dirty quick. :poke:

Call me sometime when its nice and we can get together at a nice location. You camera takes some very nice shots.

Joe5.0

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
wtf? :bash:
Fill us in.

Dad drives bye it everyday to work, our house just sold the other day, so he got it back and is gonna pay it off! Hes very happy and so am I lol. This 6 speed is goin in the Leen. If the weather holds, the 5.0 and Leen will be at Bickford car show. :)

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Nice to see that Stang back where it belongs.

I think we need a nice northern car shoot...... mine doesn't look as nice as you and Tyler's, but every bunch needs an ugly one.... :)

Tylerb59

Established Member
You kidding!?! Those Saleen rims are sick.

If the Cobra didn't already have chrome rims I'd pick up a set of those. So nice ...

Joe5.0

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Nice to see that Stang back where it belongs.

I think we need a nice northern car shoot...... mine doesn't look as nice as you and Tyler's, but every bunch needs an ugly one.... :)

Sounds good but i can believe you just put down your car Will :nonono:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Glad to hear of the return... and rightfully so. It wasn't fair that the car didn't get the proper chance to flourish and become it's fullest potential:thumbsup: I'm really glad to hear of this good news:beer:

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Christian said:
Glad to hear of the return... and rightfully so. It wasn't fair that the car didn't get the proper chance to flourish and become it's fullest potential:thumbsup: I'm really glad to hear of this good news:beer:

Christian

I agree 100% with you Christian :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Update need your guys Help

So the car still has all the mods on it, and its currently running like S%^&. So we took it up to bickford today to find out whats up. The F*&*&**^ Idiots Sent the Pcm (ECU) back to Saleen to be Flashed to STOCK :eek: And me and my Dad are like holy hell are you serious and we asked why. They said they couldnt get the traction control to work on the car (the Xcal2 tune turned it off) so they decicded to have saleen flash the whole thing back to stock. Bunch of idiots, whoever would have bought this car, would have got on the gas, and blew it up instantly. So i personally tried to load the custom tune back into the Saleen Via Xcal2, and it reads "Wrong Vehicle" ....how do i get the Custom tune back into the car overwriting the Saleen stock tune?

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Update need your guys Help

So the car still has all the mods on it, and its currently running like S%^&. So we took it up to bickford today to find out whats up. The F*&*&**^ Idiots Sent the Pcm (ECU) back to Saleen to be Flashed to STOCK :eek: And me and my Dad are like holy hell are you serious and we asked why. They said they couldnt get the traction control to work on the car (the Xcal2 tune turned it off) so they decicded to have saleen flash the whole thing back to stock. Bunch of idiots, whoever would have bought this car, would have got on the gas, and blew it up instantly. So i personally tried to load the custom tune back into the Saleen Via Xcal2, and it reads "Wrong Vehicle" ....how do i get the Custom tune back into the car overwriting the Saleen stock tune?

you better call rick! i think you will need your x-cal retuned to make it work :thumbsup:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
When Saleen flashed back to stock, did they flash it to a new comp code? Is this possible? But then again... didn't Ford do this to fix the stall issues with 03s? Since it's still the same VIN, that couldn't be it:shrug:

It'll work out... at least the car is home:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread