HAHA holy cow Ron Burgandy in Real Life

ToyoFl

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdnXYWSa56w&feature=popt00us01"]YouTube - Ernie Anastos: "Keep ****ing that chicken"[/ame]

:lol::lol:
He must be drunk as Hell

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
wtf he really said that huh
at first i thought he said tucking

but u see the chicks expression on her face.
LOL for sure

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Other than being a repost, I wish that I could say that he said "plucking" but, no it doesn't seem right. If he's drunk, more power to him, because I am too. I'll throw a few extra ,,,,, because I didn't use them all.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I love how he was commenting on the exercising mom at the end of the first vid. "lookin good there!"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, if he did say it, he should be fired. Strange that nothing about this was mentioned on the news anywhere else, especially on the Net. Hmmm.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Check out the expression on the womans face just after he says it...explains it all right there.

CobraJay

Established Member
Check out the expression on the womans face just after he says it...explains it all right there.

Thats the only reason why I think he DID say it and its not fake. If she didn't react like that then I would guess he said "plucking"

61mmstang94

Established Member
Thats the only reason why I think he DID say it and its not fake. If she didn't react like that then I would guess he said "plucking"

I think he did say "plucking" but since it was hard to understand, even the lady sitting next to him thought she heard the same thing we did. He would've been fired if he really said that on air.

Users who are viewing this thread