Haha Check out this crybaby

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey, you don't pay your bills and this is what can happen. Wonder what ultimately happened in this case?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes they are. For some reason that guy reminded me of some of the anger in a few of their lyrics. LOL

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I don't think he ever had any. And are we really sure it was a he?

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Man - they should have a manliness check before selling Mustangs to anyone. OK, or a hot chick test....Gotta be a real man or a hot hottie to own a Stang - period.

Actually, between the earsplitting wails and the whimpering dog sounds, I think I made out that the car was towed from his place of work - like the employeer had it towed for being illegally parked. It wasn't a repo, from what I could tell. Not fully sure as I don't speak whiney, whimpering pussy babble, but I've heard it before - usually from ricers though...

Herb

50_Dave

Established Member
What a bag.

What sucks though is i have been in a similiar situation. Parking down town in orlando is a sticky situation with a lack of spots available. I ate at a quiznos downtown ,and those ****ers towed my car because they thought i wasnt eating there and just using them for a parking spot.

I had to grab a cab and go down 5 miles to pick up my car. The whole time both quiznos and the tow truck company telling me there was nothing they can do its too late.

So i pulled up to the impound yard, hopped in my car and just drove off. Serves those ****ers right for leaving my car up front with the gates open. Turns out the tow truck company gives "finder fees" for cars they think they can get away with towing.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
gay0fh.gif

HIREDGUN

Banned
50_Dave said:
What a bag.

What sucks though is i have been in a similiar situation. Parking down town in orlando is a sticky situation with a lack of spots available. I ate at a quiznos downtown ,and those ****ers towed my car because they thought i wasnt eating there and just using them for a parking spot.

I had to grab a cab and go down 5 miles to pick up my car. The whole time both quiznos and the tow truck company telling me there was nothing they can do its too late.

So i pulled up to the impound yard, hopped in my car and just drove off. Serves those ****ers right for leaving my car up front with the gates open. Turns out the tow truck company gives "finder fees" for cars they think they can get away with towing.
Yea what really sucks is when they hook up to your car and drive off as you are chasing their punk ass and trying to tell them they have wrong car and then when the cops arrest them for stealing and they have to pay in court for all the damages plus all your lost time from work and all the mental problems you have from being done like that in public!@!!! :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread