Hagerty going WOKE?

OX1

Established Member
Pretty sure most of their customers are not on the man-made climate change wagon.

Attachments

• 20230127_104629[1].jpg
    20230127_104629[1].jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I can't remember if they went public, or if they were sold, but the original family that owned it isn't really in the picture now.

They laid off a lot of staff as soon as it happened.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I thought it was widely accepted that carbon offset credits are basically a scam.

It's real money for those that participate in the offsets. Virginia is a state that let's it's land owners lease land to have fed backed companies plant trees on farm land and pays the owner hundreds of thousands in the first couple years of the lease. Those credits can then be sold once established.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Good way for them to make some money while making someone enjoy the smell of their own farts.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I've always maintained that the more cars you own, the lower your carbon footprint because you can only drive one at a time and that keeps the ones you aren't driving off the road.
I’m using this argument. Logical. I need to buy more Mustangs now.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Hard to trust anyone selling a lie.
Oh come on Al Gore is so upstanding and straight forward,.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... And would never lie.

Users who are viewing this thread