Had the Camera out today (Cobra & WS6)

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
My 2002 WS6 and 2004 Cobra (the ugly plate bracket will be coming off soon)

Noyzee5-24-08029small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08047small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08050small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08053small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08039small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08068small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08006small.jpg

Noyzee5-24-08008Small.jpg

my92gt

Established Member
whats the website where we can get those color matched plugs for the whole left by the plate bracket??

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
which one's faster?

This one... :-D It's sleeping in the trailer behind those two.

HPIM1930small.jpg

But the Cobra is much faster than the WS6. The WS6 Is a full bolt on car, with 4.10 gears, it's quick out of the hole, but by 60-70 it's all over.

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
two of my favorite cars....this pic makes me miss my WS6...navy blue metallic FTMFW!!! :bowdown:

Thats my fourth WS6 and my second NBM one. I had one back in '00/'01 and always wanted another one. I decided I would sell the WS6 when I bought the Cobra but I'm having a hard time letting it go.

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
Thats my fourth WS6 and my second NBM one. I had one back in '00/'01 and always wanted another one. I decided I would sell the WS6 when I bought the Cobra but I'm having a hard time letting it go.

if i could afford a 2nd car right now it would definitely be a WS6 in NBM or sunset orange metallic (SOM) :)

don't let that thing go!!!

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
if i could afford a 2nd car right now it would definitely be a WS6 in NBM or sunset orange metallic (SOM) :)

don't let that thing go!!!

I bought the car last year with 26k miles from the original owner. I've got the window sticker, original tires... everything. I know if I let this one go it will be nearly impossible to find another one like it. As the prices on these cars come down they are getting destroyed.

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
I bought the car last year with 26k miles from the original owner. I've got the window sticker, original tires... everything. I know if I let this one go it will be nearly impossible to find another one like it. As the prices on these cars come down they are getting destroyed.

its a real shame :whine:

venomws6

Established Member
Didnt you used to have C5 ZO6 I remember seeing it at LS1TECH???

Great cars man I love them all the Blk Camaro you have is freakin BEAST.

Oh quick question what is more fun to drive the WS6 or the Cobra and I'm not talking about the power????

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
Didnt you used to have C5 ZO6 I remember seeing it at LS1TECH???

Great cars man I love them all the Blk Camaro you have is freakin BEAST.

Oh quick question what is more fun to drive the WS6 or the Cobra and I'm not talking about the power????

Probably me...
Track032small.jpg

Straight up fun to drive... it's hard to say. The Cobra is faster, handles a little better and is nicer to drive. But the WS6 is probably a little more "fun" to drive if you just want to play. It wounds nasty with Long tubes & ORY, add in the 4.10 gears and Pro50 shifter and it's a lot of fun to bang gears. Problem is when you put the two together, you may be having a lot of fun in the WS6, but your looking at the Cobra's tail lights.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought maybe one of those cars pulled that trailer. LOL! Seriously, that is one nice stable of muscle cars you've got there. What kind of truck do you drive daily?

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
I thought maybe one of those cars pulled that trailer. LOL! Seriously, that is one nice stable of muscle cars you've got there. What kind of truck do you drive daily?
Thanks!

Haha... ummmm my daily driver?

:lol1:
8-9-06057small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread