Hackers are fn up the English Aljazeera site

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Don't like seeing the other side of things, regardless of whether its right or wrong?

They took it upon themselves to play video they got FROM Iraq's state run TV of American soldiers that had been beaten and some even murdered execution style. Showing the bodies of dead soldiers that had been shot in the forehead execution style is in direct violation of the Geneva conventions and they are fully aware of this. Bear in mind they got this video from STATE RUN IRAQI TV! Any journalist with a non-arabic face over there is getting shot at.

They are openly supportive of terrorists and their actions. They are also funded,in part, by terrorists. Sodomy and Bin Chickenshit are just a couple. They don't display the otherside, they only display their side. A truely free media shows all sides, which is why so many people are pissed about the protestors. But atleast our media will show all sides. Will you see people running up to our troops and turning themselves in on Al Jazeera(TTN)Terrorist Television Network? Will you see them welcoming the coallition troops into their village on TTN? NO! Only anti-western sentiment 24-7!

So the "otherside" isn't about giving all sides a proper forum or even limited airtime. The "otherside" violates international law. Infact over there, there is no other side for most of the people. They are kept uneducated and filled with misinformation. If they are found owning a satellite dish it is a crime, since the 2 stations that are state run are the only ones they are allowed to watch. This crime is punishable by death if Sodomy feels like killing them. This is from a former Iraqi citizen that is now a proud American citizen that has told me this, not the media! Although this has been supported by the media by almost identical information.

I'm glad they were not allowed back on the NASDAQ floor! I think they should have their press passes revoked here in the US. I think those responsible for showing these images on their station be charged and tried as war criminals! Yep it would be quite a few, but maybe they would think before they assisted in or did not prevent the deaths of unarmed POW's next time.

Users who are viewing this thread