H&R race springs?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Do you have to install cast/camber plates when you lower your car?

BLKSVTSNAKE

Established Member
I have H&R Race with upper isos on the front and rear. Ride perfect and the stance plenty low enough. Speed bumps are an issue though! Like some of the other guys said you have to keep an eye way in front of you.
DSC07576.jpg

DSC07557.jpg

srtsir

Established Member
^^^^Damn thats hot...I love the stance on 17's do you have wheel spacers on the back....Also Do you really need Caster Camber plates when you lower...Why cant I just take it get it alligned????

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
^^^^Damn thats hot...I love the stance on 17's do you have wheel spacers on the back....Also Do you really need Caster Camber plates when you lower...Why cant I just take it get it alligned????

Thanks! I have 1/2 inch spacers with the stock 17's and 1/4 inch with the 18's. Better picture of how the 18's sat
62b0fc86-a664-48ff.jpg

It made the car look a touch lower with the 18's

As far as cc plates are concerned of course you can go without cc plates and just get the car aligned. I did it for awhile on my old cobra. The tires will tend to wear on the inside as with any lowered car and more importantly, the shocks will be permanently compressed (bad thing). Second reason is why I went with cc plates. Having a continuously compressed shock is not a good thing and they will tend to blow faster.

Without cc plates
62b0fc86-a79a-fefa.jpg

And with them. Shock is put back into the correct position
62b0fc86-a7ca-04ca.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
No problem! And NICE on the spacers! Post pics when you get them on!

Oh and I had spacers on on my old car that happened to have 10ths

For you sir :beer:

a6898c76-5a4b-c6a9.jpg

Last edited:

srtsir

Established Member
^^^Thats the car I have been trying to find all this time to show to my brother but couldnt...Do you have post where you posted pics with 10th anniversary's???I seen it somewhere and your car made me keep my wheels:)

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HAHA! Glad they made you keep your old wheels. I'm not sure if I posted pics. I don't have many pictures of them to be honest. Here is what I do have.

150.jpg

144.jpg

141.jpg

srtsir

Established Member
I ordered H&R springs and they are on backorder...Will be shipped Monday...So Im hoping next weekend...Is there a write up on how to install these..I just got my H&R 1" adapters today...:) along with my MGW short shifter...

KILRSVT

Established Member
I have no Isis on rear on only top in front with stock 17 wheels and rear 25mm spacer car looks good send me a pm I can email you a pic

Users who are viewing this thread