Gym rats...

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSf61lh5j40"]YouTube - Raw Hardcore bodybuilding Motivation (The Gift 2011)[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKOv4B93JNk"]YouTube - Bodybuilding Motivation - Train Hard Or Go Home[/nomedia]

Badass_Forever

Established Member
hard work and dedication right there, alittle gogo juice never hurts ither. Ronnie is still a beast and its been what? 4 years now?

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
hard work and dedication right there, alittle gogo juice never hurts ither. Ronnie is still a beast and its been what? 4 years now?

For sure. Ronnie is GOAT. Still looking great. Its a shame that his injuries stopped his career, but I guess you wouldn't be an 8 time Mr. O champ if you haven't trained like one :beer:

I'm not really a Cutler fan at all, he's cool but just too soft looking. I hate his videos of him benching 3-4 plates, yes its smart to train like that but its just boring. I enjoy Coleman's videos of him screaming "yeaaaah budddyy, yep" "Nothing but a peanut" or other funny shit he says during his heavy lifting haha :D

terminated99

Established Member
I lift things and put them down!!!

jk great vid those guys are beasts gh and insulin has taken them to a whole new level.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
For sure. Ronnie is GOAT. Still looking great. Its a shame that his injuries stopped his career, but I guess you wouldn't be an 8 time Mr. O champ if you haven't trained like one :beer:

I'm not really a Cutler fan at all, he's cool but just too soft looking. I hate his videos of him benching 3-4 plates, yes its smart to train like that but its just boring. I enjoy Coleman's videos of him screaming "yeaaaah budddyy, yep" "Nothing but a peanut" or other funny shit he says during his heavy lifting haha :D

"Light WEIGHT...yeaaaah buddyyyyyy!"

jonv0305

Established Member
ronnie's one of my idols and arnold has always been one of the biggest, if not THE biggest inspiration for me. they're both old school and have always worked their asses off with whatever objects they had around them. great motivation videos, i wish there were more out there. it seems like you always see the same ones over and over on youtube but these 2 listed are new to me, much appreciated.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Love these vids. I'd never want to get that big but man, watching something like that before a workout really does help get you psyched.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Ive never seen Ronnie with such a slim waste line before! He lost a TON of weight. What did he injure?

bull3441

Established Member
Metro is awesome. they make some of their own equipment, like bench's that has holders welded on for DB's.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Hell yea>
Flex, and Levron, Dorian. Did I see Nasser El. in there ???

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I lift things and put them down!!!

jk great vid those guys are beasts gh and insulin has taken them to a whole new level.

:lol: I love that commercial. I give these guys the credit they deserve. My son-in-law trained hard in body building to compete, so I know what's involved. Not easy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread