Guy gets hit in the chest with Piston!!!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Rather a sorry ass excuse for a sense of humor, there's nothing funny about it really. I don't think I would consider myself 'tough skinned' just because I felt the need to laugh at something which honestly wasn't at all funny and no one knows the results of the incident. You're a hardass lemme tell ya. It's more of a 'damn..' video if anything.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
OK, this is reality from where I'm sitting.

1. A piston does not come up and hit the guy in the chest. It's the gas tank.

2. The piece that you saw on the track that flew off the bike is the rear view mirror, which is usually fairing mounted on a dragbike, or part of the airbox.

3. Many dragbikes use N2O, or nitrous. Some do it the right way and plumb it through the manifolds, others feed a straight shot into the airbox.

4. He/She is holding it on the two-step, which is a rev limiter that is engaged when holding the clutch in with the throttle WFO. The gas is streaming in but only half is being burned, due to the two-step. Keep in mind that the ignition is a dry fire type meaning that it fires on every piston stroke but only one cylinder is on the compression stroke.

5. Dragbikes frequently launch on the juice, meaning that when he drops the clutch the two step drops out, and nitrous is on.

Guess what happens when you have a lot of fuel after being on the two step, a nitrous kit that's improperly installed, and you drop the clutch. Check the video again and see.

Also, I've never heard of a "flak jacket", especially for motorcycle use. Most of the guys only wear the minimal amount required...the mentality being if they go down at the big end there won't be enough to carry home in their helmet anyway.

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I've watched this video over and over in slow motion... I think he lost part of his hand! Slow it down and step through it frame by frame. I don't see anything hitting his chest, but it sure looks like his left hand got MANGLED!

U.M.

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
I've watched this video over and over in slow motion... I think he lost part of his hand! Slow it down and step through it frame by frame. I don't see anything hitting his chest, but it sure looks like his left hand got MANGLED!

U.M.
It looked to me like it hit his forearm or wrist but he did still put both hands out when he started falling so they are both there.I also didn't think anything hit his chest.

crazydalt

Established Member
that didnt really look like a piston to me... but im no motorcycle expert.. just looked like part of the body to me.

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
Whatever it was it definately looked like it hit him in the hand. And whatever came flying of his bike didn't bounce, metal or plastic will bounce. Will a ripped off hand?

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
I guess you guys dont laugh when someone slips on ice, or trips? All you serious guys are gonna die of heart attacks. :mj: Loosen up. I know I laughed my azz off watching Mirko Cro Cop getting knocked the F**k out in the Pride fights. :beer:

I'm sorry but a piston almost killing someone or seriously injuring them is not funny, maybe if it was Kerry. No wait I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it's wrong to think that was funny.:dw:

99cobraclone

Established Member
I watched it again and it is definitely his hand that gets hit, he either lost a hand or a glove. That is some disturbing shit, I can't believe anyone would find this funny.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
I'm sorry but a piston almost killing someone or seriously injuring them is not funny, maybe if it was Kerry. No wait I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it's wrong to think that was funny.:dw:

One things for sure...It would have never hit Bush...he's to busy hidding in the National Guard! LOL What a panty waste.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
OK, this is reality from where I'm sitting.

1. A piston does not come up and hit the guy in the chest. It's the gas tank.

2. The piece that you saw on the track that flew off the bike is the rear view mirror, which is usually fairing mounted on a dragbike, or part of the airbox.

3. Many dragbikes use N2O, or nitrous. Some do it the right way and plumb it through the manifolds, others feed a straight shot into the airbox.

4. He/She is holding it on the two-step, which is a rev limiter that is engaged when holding the clutch in with the throttle WFO. The gas is streaming in but only half is being burned, due to the two-step. Keep in mind that the ignition is a dry fire type meaning that it fires on every piston stroke but only one cylinder is on the compression stroke.

5. Dragbikes frequently launch on the juice, meaning that when he drops the clutch the two step drops out, and nitrous is on.

Guess what happens when you have a lot of fuel after being on the two step, a nitrous kit that's improperly installed, and you drop the clutch. Check the video again and see.

Also, I've never heard of a "flak jacket", especially for motorcycle use. Most of the guys only wear the minimal amount required...the mentality being if they go down at the big end there won't be enough to carry home in their helmet anyway.

I have to agree with you more than anyone here.

the facts are he didnt get hit by the piston it was the ram air tube on the suzuki. He was staged on the two step, and it was a nitrous fire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread