Guy gets hit in the chest with Piston!!!

Yeah, seriously, some of you guys need to realize what you are LMAO LOL !!!!!! at. How is someone getting blasted in the chest with a piston funny? Especially when it could have f*cked him up pretty bad.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Is there any truth behind this story that the piston is what hit him? If you look, it just seems that the cover fly's up and hits him. I cant tell if anything else went through, although some parts did go flying, but didnt bounce like they were metal.

Originally posted by mike79
Is there any truth behind this story that the piston is what hit him? If you look, it just seems that the cover fly's up and hits him. I cant tell if anything else went through, although some parts did go flying, but didnt bounce like they were metal.

Not sure, but I guess the same guy had another engine blow on him. After that, he started wearing a flak jacket. He hasn't had another blow since.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Re: .

Originally posted by BCM
WTF hit him???

oh geez I don't know read the title, maybe it was a piston popping through the heads POP!. slo mo. l8r Jeff

GEIST-02

Established Member
Damn that looked painful.listening to the way the engine was sounding though, you would have thought he would have backed off

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
damn... that could of shattered his sternum or rib cag to say the least....that is ****ed up to laugh, all i can say to the ones that laugh... you get hit in the chest w/ a piston and tape it and see if you laugh it up

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I guess you guys dont laugh when someone slips on ice, or trips? All you serious guys are gonna die of heart attacks. :mj: Loosen up. I know I laughed my azz off watching Mirko Cro Cop getting knocked the F**k out in the Pride fights. :beer:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
I guess you guys dont laugh when someone slips on ice, or trips? All you serious guys are gonna die of heart attacks. :mj: Loosen up. I know I laughed my azz off watching Mirko Cro Cop getting knocked the F**k out in the Pride fights. :beer:

Are you that retarded? How can you even relate tripping to a pistion shooting into your chest?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Don't think it was a piston but damn if anything coming off the top or out of an engine isn't going to hurt.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
I know I laughed my azz off watching Mirko Cro Cop getting knocked the F**k out in the Pride fights. :beer:

Sorry to get off subject here, but I want to see that vid! It may be old news to some of you guys, but I don't keep up with all that Pride stuff. I just like to watch the knockout videos :lol: Who knocked him out cause he must be a bad mofo... :bowdown:

YZBot

Established Member
It looks more like what ever came up through the tank hit him on the left forearm not in the chest.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by FuryShift
Are you that retarded? How can you even relate tripping to a pistion shooting into your chest?

The same way I laugh my azz off at those Skateboarder vidoes of them wiping out. Now if someone dies, thats a different story, but if their injured, they will get over it. :cryying: I tell you what, I'll laugh while you go comfort him... :lol1: BTW, Im not retarded, just tough skinned, unlike you. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread