Guy Code

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Re: Re: Guy Code

Exactly.....I did this once and regretted it dearly, will never do it again...

Originally posted by nj7703
You never date a buddies EX. Some things always hold true. Girls should NEVER come between good friends. I agree 100% with what you are saying.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

Originally posted by RTStabler51
Exactly.....I did this once and regretted it dearly, will never do it again...

but he still sneaks in to see me at night when Zach isn't looking :thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Re: Re: Guy Code

Originally posted by esqeddy
Why are you losing anyone out of this. First, she is your EX. That means she is already gone. Second, why do you care if your buddy gets your sloppy seconds. I'd tell him to enjoy what's left, since you wore that thing out pretty good. LOLOL If you lose your friend out of this that is your choice, not his.

The problems isn't theirs, its yours. If she was seeing him behind your back while you were dating, that is a different situation altogether.

Perfectly stated!!!!

If it is over with her, why do you care who dates her next? What does it matter?

If you cant allow your friend to make his own choice without that affecting your friendship that is on you!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Perfectly stated!!!!

If it is over with her, why do you care who dates her next? What does it matter?

If you cant allow your friend to make his own choice without that affecting your friendship that is on you!

I have to disagree with you for once adam. His friend should respect him enough to abide to his wishes. If he is uncomfortable with it no matter why then his friend should respect that. If I wanted to hump my best friends mom and he was mad about it then I would only have to understand why. Do unto others.....His friend just cant seem to look past his 3" pecker....This is a dumb reason to lose a friend I agree...But a true friend wouldnt be putting himself in a situation to cause conflict.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

Originally posted by VenomousSVT
I have to disagree with you for once adam. His friend should respect him enough to abide to his wishes. If he is uncomfortable with it no matter why then his friend should respect that. If I wanted to hump my best friends mom and he was mad about it then I would only have to understand why. Do unto others.....His friend just cant seem to look past his 3" pecker....This is a dumb reason to lose a friend I agree...But a true friend wouldnt be putting himself in a situation to cause conflict.

I would agree his friend should respect his wishes, but on something important. This is petty. It would appear that he isnt done with her, because if he were it wouldnt be a problem.

I agree but the reverse is also true, that he was a true friend he wouldnt let his buddy's dating his ex get in the way either.

I just have always been one to know when things are over!! And to not harp on the past but look forward to the future. I try not to live yesterday over again.

I have friends date an ex of mine twice. Two different friends with two different ex's and I just gave them fair warning of what to expect. Eventually my predictions came true and she was gone but my buddy was still there and he was thanking me for the heads up, not bitching that I was pissed her dated her!

It's two sides of the same coin!

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Maybe he does still have feelings foe this girl and doesnt want to fess up..there really isnt a problem with this. He IS a big boy and can feel whatever he wants. However, if he is truely over her then I agree he shouldnt have a problem with it. I just assumed that there were obviously still feelings there, maybe this was a bad observation to base a debate on. I also have been in the situatin with my ex and ex best friend. In my case the circumstances may have been different. I even told my ex best friend that "I wouldnt care if he wanted the girl I dated for 4 years just not this one". But no matter how logical I tried to be with him he couldnt see past his dick thats whay ruined our friendship. I ended up back with the chick and dated her for another year....We are not together today and I am better off but Jason(my ex best friend)and I will never be able to be as close as we once were.:nonono:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
its the man code, don't date the buddies ex.

just for fun, an exerpt from the "man code"

13. Before dating a buddy's ex you are required to ask his permission. If he grants it, he is however allowed to say, "man, your gonna love the way she licks your balls"

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
shit, i encouraged my buddies to date my ex. just to get her out of my hair. she did end up with one of my friends and it didn't last very long anyway. she ended up moving back to arkansas to live with her dad or somethng and i'm still friends with the guy who dated her. once i am done with 'em why should i care who she dates?

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Am I over her???
Lets just say I am alot more than I was 4 weeks ago. She has changed, whether it be because of me or other circumstances it really doesn't matter. At this point I don't want her back in my life as a friend or otherwise. If it be that later down the road that she enters my life again and we hit it off than so be it. Even she has pointed this out to me.

However, the entire of point of my bitching/rant is that I don't want to loose my best friend. I can't control his actions, but I believe that after our talk he does understand postion and respects it. He also has a very good idea of what would happen if I found out he was lying. And believe me, I might be 130 miles away from home, but I hear things and I can figure things out on my own.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

I would agree his friend should respect his wishes, but on something important. This is petty. It would appear that he isnt done with her, because if he were it wouldnt be a problem.

I agree but the reverse is also true, that he was a true friend he wouldnt let his buddy's dating his ex get in the way either.

I just have always been one to know when things are over!! And to not harp on the past but look forward to the future. I try not to live yesterday over again.

I have friends date an ex of mine twice. Two different friends with two different ex's and I just gave them fair warning of what to expect. Eventually my predictions came true and she was gone but my buddy was still there and he was thanking me for the heads up, not bitching that I was pissed her dated her!

It's two sides of the same coin!

Absolutely right.

VenemousSVT: As for dating your friends mom? Dude? Can't you find some younger trim? ROFL!!!

Besides, your friends mom is and will always be his mom. Your friends ex gf is no longer and will likley never be his gf again....especially after you've torn it up! hehe

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

VenemousSVT: As for dating your friends mom? Dude? Can't you find some younger trim? ROFL!!!

Besides, your friends mom is and will always be his mom. Your friends ex gf is no longer and will likley never be his gf again....especially after you've torn it up! hehe
Have you already forgotten?

"I'm going to f**k your mom"

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

Originally posted by MattNCSU

THANK YOU MATT!!!!!!!! I am glad someone picked up on that one...lololol:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :rockon:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

Originally posted by MattNCSU

Junior let me remind you this ISNT smackdown!!! :nonono:

hj16

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guy Code

Junior let me remind you this ISNT smackdown!!! :nonono:
Can I remind you that they are quoting from a hilarious video that was posted a while ago.:-D

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Thanks again to Hank..there was a video that was hosted here a few weeks ago that was about a girl leaving her boyfriend and for him to get her back he set out to bang her mom...it was an awesome video BTW.

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hey.....I spoke with my mom. She said you better be hung like a horse and able to last like a marathon runner. If so, she said come on down and pay her a visit. I'm sure she's your type.....old and gray.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Hey.....I spoke with my mom. She said you better be hung like a horse and able to last like a marathon runner. If so, she said come on down and pay her a visit. I'm sure she's your type.....old and gray.

Dude I am there.....hahahaha:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread