Guy Code

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
How many know what I am talking about? Specifically in the area of dating your best friend's ex.
How many have had to deal with this?

I only ask because I may be having an issue with this in that my best friend of 7 or 8 years may be trying to get with my ex gf(dated for 4+yrs). Of course there may be equal amount of effort on both sides... :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

Its one thing to move on without her, but for me to loose two important people out of this is just focking wrong.

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
You never date a buddies EX. Some things always hold true. Girls should NEVER come between good friends. I agree 100% with what you are saying.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I kinda get the impression that some (keyword some) women don't understand this concept.

I'm just not sure what to do. I have a side of me telling me to kick his ass and then another saying to just walk away and let them try and work out a f*cked up situation.
Of course I have been getting this sh!t where people say "you can't fault him for his feelings". wtf? The DA shouldn't have put himself in the middle. damn what a tool

nj7703

Established Member
My best friend broke up with his ex years ago, and right after she came to see me at work and said "so does this mean we can't be friends?" lol WTF?? umm.. NO! I dunno, maybe i am stupid too but to me some things just are off limits. I am a pretty "modern" thinking guy but, that stuff burns my ass. Almost makes you wonder if they liked each other while you 2 were dating.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
He's breaking the code to get a piece. Do the ends justify the means?

After my fiancee and I broke up, I found out one of my "friends" started hitting on her that same week. End result: I haven't talked to either of them in 15 years. Last I heard they were divorced, while I am happily married to a [IMHO] much nicer woman.

EDIT-Mike's comment reminded me that after my best friend and his GF broke up, she convinced him to meet her at a bar to watch the Bulls play [Michael Jordan era]. He asked me to go along as chaperone as he wasn't sure who he liked better his ex or his current GF. After some drinking she came up to me and kissed me and sat on my lap for a while [trying to make him jealous, I guess]. She leans over and says: "You know, you and I could go out alone some time. We don't need Curtis being with us." It was tempting because she was very attractive, but I said "that wouldn't be right." Good for me! I haven't thought about that night in a looong time...

Last edited:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Almost makes you wonder if they liked each other while you 2 were dating.
My guess is as good as any others right now about that.

He really isn't that quick thinking. I can't believe he doesn't see what she wants right now. That is, sercurity.... I mean, me and him are very similar, and its kinda like she doesn't want me but rather someone almost exactly like me.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
My guess is as good as any others right now about that.

He really isn't that quick thinking. I can't believe he doesn't see what she wants right now. That is, sercurity.... I mean, me and him are very similar, and its kinda like she doesn't want me but rather someone almost exactly like me.

It just seems out of wack to me. Like flyn high again said, if he does go for it, you may as well write him off too. He is a big boy, time he makes his choise, the RIGHT choise. I dunno, to me it is f'ed up that you would go after a buddies ex but sometimes the crotch is more powerful than the heart or brain.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Whatever the case may be or turn out to be I'm going to make it clear that this situation is affecting our friendship.
I guess if it means anything to him he'll chill with this shit. She won't like it one bit, but should I really bend over with mo lube so that she is happy and I'm f*cking depressed? F No

Guess we'll see what happens this weekend...

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
not sure I understand your question

Do the ends justify the means...I would forgive a lot of bad behavior by friends if they were doing it to impress or be intimate with a girl. That's also part of the code.

EDIT-It's tough when parts of the code conflict with each other. Find another girl and it won't bother you anymore. Then it will bother your ex.

Last edited:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Do the ends justify the means...I would forgive a lot of bad behavior by friends if they were doing it to impress or be intimate with a girl. That's also part of the code.
I honestly don't understand his intentions.
Regardless, neither one of them can't say that this is affecting me. This shouldn't even be an issue, he crossed the bounds and has a chance to make it right. A few more steps further on his part and there will be no forgiveness. Same goes for her...

ssssnake

Established Member
Hmm, I guess I need to walk away from this one....my best friend and I dated each others exes. Not right after she or I broke up with them or they broke up with us, but later. LOL Never seemed to cause a problem.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
Hmm, I guess I need to walk away from this one....my best friend and I dated each others exes. Not right after she or I broke up with them or they broke up with us, but later. LOL Never seemed to cause a problem.
this became an issue 4 weeks after we broke up:nonono:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
My feeling is if he wants my "hand me downs" that is fine with me!!

Oh yah, after he gets with her, ask him "How does my d*ck taste"!!!:D

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

DAMN!! :eek: you are not right.. haha made me clean up coffee all over my monitor.. :lol:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member

a comment I shall make for sure :lol1:

nj7703

Established Member
Sorry, I have used that line with a few ex's new B/F's when they were trying to be slick!!!

That may have to be my new sig if you allow me.. haha That was great:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread