Guy at work.

mr2cam

Established Member
I bet his launch was even shittier. I didnt say go from 100 roll lol, start at like 45. You'll see a different outcome.

I agree, especially with only going to the top of 3rd gear, what was it an 1/8th mile race?

S8ER01Z

Established Member
what kind of car do u have? when i try to click the little timeslip thing at the bottom of everyones sig to see what they have, it just says FATAL ERROR with some other mumbo jumbo. dont know how to fix it.

Strange...I can see what he has without doing anything special at all..and I'm using the 'worst' browser you can use. (IE).

THAITED

Established Member
No need to see time slip for 1/4 mile, just run him....anything can happen in the street. Also if the car is equal, then it's driver race.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
One of the guys where I work just bought a new LS2 vette (2007 I think) with a Corsa catback. He used to own a GTO (LS2) and would always talk mess but never show up to our car meets. Now that he has the vette I think I've got him to agree to a race. I found out from a co-worker the other day that he still lives with his parents (24 years old in college), so now I know where he gets the money for his cars.

He asked for a stop (he's in the 6 speed auto). I hope he shits his pants when I roll up on fats and littles. :rockon:

skinnies and fats FTW!!!!!:rockon:

LS2GTO

Established Member
LS2 is 400hp you are correct, LS3 is 430? i have seen some sights say 420-425ish

I believe there was an option from the factory for a better (sport) exhaust that bumped up the power a little, so maybe that's why there's a little discrepancy in the reported power. But I believe stock LS3s are 430 and with the optional exhaust its 436.

Users who are viewing this thread