Guy at work.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
One of the guys where I work just bought a new LS2 vette (2007 I think) with a Corsa catback. He used to own a GTO (LS2) and would always talk mess but never show up to our car meets. Now that he has the vette I think I've got him to agree to a race. I found out from a co-worker the other day that he still lives with his parents (24 years old in college), so now I know where he gets the money for his cars.

He asked for a stop (he's in the 6 speed auto). I hope he shits his pants when I roll up on fats and littles. :rockon:

Last edited:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
You should get him by a couple cars to 120mph. he might get you off the line with his auto....but that slush bucket will show its true colors from 60-120mph.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
LOL, let us know what the outcome and his reaction is after the spanking.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
You should walk him pretty good. This morning I ran a guy I work with, he's got an 08 LS3 Vette. Got him outta the hole and stayed a car in front. He is all stock.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I walked away from a 6 speed LS2 Vette pretty good when I was stock except for a catback. You should drag him down the highway.

Just the reg c6 right? If it was a z06 there is no way and thats a stright up lie.

If it was a Z06, it wouldn't be an LS3......

02GTP

Banned
what kind of car do u have? when i try to click the little timeslip thing at the bottom of everyones sig to see what they have, it just says FATAL ERROR with some other mumbo jumbo. dont know how to fix it.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
what kind of car do u have? when i try to click the little timeslip thing at the bottom of everyones sig to see what they have, it just says FATAL ERROR with some other mumbo jumbo. dont know how to fix it.

03 with pulley and exhaust.

And 108+ octane tune...but as far as he knows I'll be making my 460/480 and be on pump gas ;-)

02GTP

Banned
lol nice. and i thought the A6's only came with the LS3's? anyways my buddy is picking up a 03 vert this weekend, ported blower and bolt ons. 470whp but still has stock x pipe and only a 2.9 upper. ill be driving it this weekend, cant wait.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
lol nice. and i thought the A6's only came with the LS3's? anyways my buddy is picking up a 03 vert this weekend, ported blower and bolt ons. 470whp but still has stock x pipe and only a 2.9 upper. ill be driving it this weekend, cant wait.

03-04 cobras came with stock "H"- pipe not "X"- pipe. and its probibly a 2.8 pulley not 2.9. Never heard of a 2.9 pulley

whiplash306

Established Member
'08+ C6 Vettes, non ZO6 variants, regardless of auto or manual, come with the very stout LS3...

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Last time we ran to the top of third from a dig and with my shitty launch we were still dead even. You want me to run him from a 100 roll? Remeber he is all stock, and we were both on street tires.

I bet his launch was even shittier. I didnt say go from 100 roll lol, start at like 45. You'll see a different outcome.

res0n0xg

Established Member
why in the **** is everyone talking about ls3 vettes? he stated it's an LS2 Vette!! yes, he absolutely will kill the ls2 vette if all it has is a catback, doesn't matter if it's a roll or not. the vette makes what? 350rwhp and similiar tq, so he is down about 150rwhp/150rwtq, plus the OP is going to run slicks and skinnies, i'd say assuming you can launch well, 5-6 cars to 100mph

16kOrBust

Established Member
You're going to take him from a roll or a dig pretty easily. Last LS2 Vette I ran had full exhaust/tune and I pulled him pretty good on the highway once we got some momentum going. He'd stay next to me for a gear or so and then I'd walk away. I trapped 117 on a cooler day at the time. It was a manual and he was a decent driver from what I could tell, although he did have a girl and the targa top out. With your power levels, you should walk away regardless, especially if he's only got a catback.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread