Gunman Fails at blankpoint execution.....

Keith Stone

Banned
Really? Some idiot old bitch honestly tried to hit an armed gunman with her purse? REALLY? What a dumb old hag

CobraMac

Established Member
The best I could find on liveleak....Pretty sure they were blanks in the gun...especially after what all the people in the room say about it being "caps"

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=04d_1292383803]LiveLeak.com - Did the school board shooter really kill himself?[/ame]

Keith Stone

Banned
They weren't blanks. The first video clearly shows that. Look at the papers and such flying off the table as he's firing.

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=772_1292376603]LiveLeak.com - Graphic: Video Of School Board Shootout[/ame]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A fitting end. Nobody except the shooter apparently was even hit. Thank God the guy was a poor shot. So I'm assuming that while he was on the ground he shot himself.

ssssnake

Established Member
I watched the video this morning. I couldn't believe no one was hurt because he was right in front of the Board shooting. Couldn't have been blanks though, because he killed himself, right? All of that because his wife lost her job? So, he kills himself. Now, his wife has to deal with losing her job and losing her husband. Merry Christmas.

CBrowning84

Established Member
I watched the video this morning. I couldn't believe no one was hurt because he was right in front of the Board shooting. Couldn't have been blanks though, because he killed himself, right? All of that because his wife lost her job? So, he kills himself. Now, his wife has to deal with losing her job and losing her husband. Merry Christmas.

No kidding, what an idiot. :nonono:

Even if he didn't die, he'd be in jail for the rest of his life... hope he doesn't have kids...

txyaloo

Established Member
They weren't blanks. The first video clearly shows that. Look at the papers and such flying off the table as he's firing.

LiveLeak.com - Graphic: Video Of School Board Shootout

That isn't proof that they weren't blanks. Blanks are regular cartridges with primers and powder but no bullet. When they're fired, they expel a lot of gas. Enough to kill someone if close enough, and definitely enough to rattle paper.

Look at the shot when he hits the floor. There is a huge powder stain and no sign of a projectile striking or ricocheting.

hb712

Established Member
"Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted. "

Did the gunman just win?

mysterio

Established Member
A fitting end. Nobody except the shooter apparently was even hit. Thank God the guy was a poor shot. So I'm assuming that while he was on the ground he shot himself.

Yes he did. The CNN talking head said that's what happened, and they had footage of that, but weren't going to show it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I think alot of people that have never fired a gun before would be taken off guard on how difficult hitting a target even 5yds away is. Movies and such make it seem easier than it really is, especially with most subcompacts and lack of training in proper uses of them.

JpL4K3

Established Member
i think foxnews had said someone thought they were blanks, but the police pointed out the bullet holes from where he fired.

Users who are viewing this thread