Gun Deaths Vs Ownership

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
US averages 112.6 guns per 100 million people, putting us at the top for most guns in the world. Yet despite everything we hear, we don't even get near the top 10 countries for gun violence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-with-the-most-guns/

The 10 countries with the most guns

USA - 112.6 guns per 100 residents
Serbia - 75.6
Yemen - 54.8
Switzerland - 45.7
Cyprus - 36.4
Saudi Arabia - 35
Iraq - 34.2
Uruguay - 31.8
Sweden - 31.6
Norway - 31.3

The 10 countries with the least guns

Tunisia - 0.1 guns per 100 residents
Timor-Leste - 0.3
Solomon Islands - 0.4
Ghana - 0.4
Ethiophia - 0.4
Singapore - 0.5
Indonesia - 0.5
Fiji - 0.5
Eritrea - 0.5
Bangladesh - 0.5

The 10 countries with the most gun-related deaths

Honduras - 67.18 per 100,000 residents per year
Venezuela - 59.13
Swaziland - 37.16
Guatemala - 34.1
Jamaica - 30.72
El Salvador - 26.77
Colombia - 25.94
Brazil - 21.2
Panama - 15.11
Uruguay - 11.52

bglf83

Established Member
Now remove all the justified deaths (police and citizens) and suicides. The number gets real small at that point.

Places like Chicago screw the per capita number as well.

oldmodman

Established Member
Whenever I buy a new gun the first thing I do is train it properly.

Not a single one of my guns has ever jumped up into the air and fired itself at me or any of my friends.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Now remove all the justified deaths (police and citizens) and suicides. The number gets real small at that point.

Places like Chicago screw the per capita number as well.
If you really want to narrow that group, remove suicides too as that counts for approximately 32,000 deaths per year.

Not a single one of my guns has ever jumped up into the air and fired itself at me or any of my friends.
I trained my 1911 as soon as I got it, 10 years later and it still has yet to get aggressive with anyone.

nxhappy

Established Member
doesn't matter for us (slaves) in Kalifornia. These libtards are controlled by mini Clinton's. ALL handguns will become illegal to buy new after Dec 31 2016. Also semi auto rifles with a detachable mag will also be banned. It's ****ing ridiculous.

bglf83

Established Member
doesn't matter for us (slaves) in Kalifornia. These libtards are controlled by mini Clinton's. ALL handguns will become illegal to buy new after Dec 31 2016. Also semi auto rifles with a detachable mag will also be banned. It's ****ing ridiculous.
If this were sent to the Supreme Court that has appointments from Clinton, it will be upheld too.

This is unconstitutional.

Blown 89

Established Member
If this were sent to the Supreme Court that has appointments from Clinton, it will be upheld too.

This is unconstitutional.
Yup. The Republicans dicked around and lost the most important presidential election the second amendment has ever seen. I'd really like to see the military and citizens take this country back from our corrupt political system.

4a7191a

Established Member
I'm keeping my guns or taking a dirt nap. Most my friends and relatives are same minded.
Texas would be a hard state to win/ take guns from.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member

lol

Wait, They're getting rid of all handguns? I haven't heard about this one. Just the "improved" detachable mag rule and background checks for ammo.

I'm keeping my guns or taking a dirt nap. Most my friends and relatives are same minded.
Texas would be a hard state to win/ take guns from.

Same.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The argument I see is what's the amount of gun deaths for the western world. Other words, ignore the poor and almost 3rd world countries and focus on the nation's that aren't a dump.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The argument I see is what's the amount of gun deaths for the western world. Other words, ignore the poor and almost 3rd world countries and focus on the nation's that aren't a dump.

I agree with you. But the statistics need to be broken down correctly. To add suicide and accidental deaths in the reporting highly skews the number.

Users who are viewing this thread