Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I HATED Guiness the first time I tried it, now I love it.

And I LOVE Irish car bombs. I'm salivating for one right now.

Guiness Extra Stout is good too, reminds me of Anchor Steam.

I drink all kinds of beer, Coors Light (favorite for getting trashed), Asahi, Kirin, Sam Adams, Anchor, Dos XX Amber, Corona, Guiness, etc.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Guiness must be enjoyed on tap for the true expereience. The cans re ok if poured correctly. The bottles do not compare.
Go to an Irish bar and ask them to pour a perfect pint. Next time try a Black and Tan.
Jim

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
tehnick said:
Living in the microbrew capital of the world, I am ALWAYS down for different kinds of beer. I just love beer in general whether it be some cheap fizzy foo foo crap or a badass stout. There is a red ale made by Widmer Bros for the Pac NW for 2006 that is 7.2% per bottle. It has a nice strong flavor but will knock your dick in the dirt after tossing back a half rack. :rockon: :beer:

Half Rack, LOL. Been a while since I lived out there.

Guinness supposedly has the least amount of calories, least amount of Alcohol, and is the least filling. They say least filling due to the lack of carbonation, (sp).

Like anything it is an acquired taste. You will like it once you try it enough. Most people hate Scotch as I did at one time. Although I now have an appreciation for it.

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
Guinness is great, black and tans are one of my favs as long as I can find somewhere that has both Bass and Guinness on tap. The ONLY way to drink Guinness is draft and it should not be ice cold, Guinness is made to be served at a certain temp (can't remember it exactly, almost room temp.) but ice cold is a no no.

Users who are viewing this thread