Guess what I did... again..

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Hell for all I know the Piggie might already have an optimum tune, it's the not knowing that bugs me.
JW

what's the nearest dyno? if you have any problems getting the piggie there just let us know. i'm sure there are one or two of us that can handle it. ;-)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
what's the nearest dyno? if you have any problems getting the piggie there just let us know. i'm sure there are one or two of us that can handle it. ;-)
There is no 'nearby' dyno that has the features I want at this time. I just don't have the time/energy yet to fight the freeways midday.
(but I appreciate the offer ;-) )
James

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Well, when Brian gets the Revolution Software and the Dynojet, it'll be a short trip down there for serious tuning.

I look into the future and see James with grease on his hands an a B&D set of coveralls, maybe there's a paycheck in there, since you need a job:D

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
any eta on the b&d setup? if it's longer than a couple weeks i wouldn't wait but i'm paranoid like that. since you haven't exactly been easy on the piggie the tune's probably within limits. ;-)

stang99

FiveOhDean ran 12.011 and a slew of runs between 12.011 and 12.10. He ran 11's at Famoso which has some altitude correction. He is currently increasing his performance by a significant number, and, he also wants to achieve his goals with a completely stock Eaton. It seems that next season could be very interesting what with Clutch Killer lurking around with deep 11's or 10's on his mind. The Piggy vert is already a monster and several KB cars have been spotted running about in SoCal. I have demodded to a 2.90 pulley and I am working on getting better gas mileage since there will never be any 6 point stuff in my car.

I forget -- have any of us 'street folks' had one or more 11 sec runs at LACR? I know the Piggie has not. We have a 12.14 (Adam) and a 12.16 (me). We might be 2/10s faster now, but I have found that just because the math says we should run faster does not mean we will at LACR. Too many other variables there.
JW

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
I forget -- have any of us 'street folks' had one or more 11 sec runs at LACR...... I have found that just because the math says we should run faster does not mean we will at LACR. Too many other variables there.
JW

Agreed, the wind there and track temps are 2 things that come to mind for which there is no correction. I'm personnaly planning on giving the track officials the :nono: when they try to kick me out. I'll not go back to LACR until I'm prepared for consistant 11's there.

Users who are viewing this thread