Guess TORQJNKY's Dyno Numbers (Win a Prize!)

Bad Company

Established Member
Kurt, the plan is to get an early morning start. Forecast for that day is 68* morning temps with a high of 88*. Right now I'm keeping my eye on this tropical storm off the East Coast. I may have to delay a day for tuning if weather is too bad to travel.
If you get it done early in the morning the Hp numbers should be good. Mine should be going back together by then, but I doubt it will be ready for the dyno the same day.

Be optimistic, the tropical storm will have passed by then

Bad Company

Established Member
Oh I am. It looks like the storm will pass south of us. Is your car over at Evolution or at L&M?
The car is at Evolution and you should see it on Monday. Chuck at Evolution is supposed to be installing the engine on Monday, but I was told that he may try to work on it during the weekend. Everybody has been waiting on the KB Bigun intercooler and the instructions to modify the intake manifold. The intercooler showed up this week along with 2 others for other customers. Evolution sent the intake out to be machined this week and picked up my motor from L & M to install it back in the car. Everyone wants to have the car finished by the 12th, because Jon is going on vacation on the 12th for a week. It needs to be done before the 30th, otherwise I won't be able to pick it up for at least 6 to 8 weeks depending on how I'm getting along.

TORQJNKY

The car is at Evolution and you should see it on Monday. Chuck at Evolution is supposed to be installing the engine on Monday, but I was told that he may try to work on it during the weekend. Everybody has been waiting on the KB Bigun intercooler and the instructions to modify the intake manifold. The intercooler showed up this week along with 2 others for other customers. Evolution sent the intake out to be machined this week and picked up my motor from L & M to install it back in the car. Everyone wants to have the car finished by the 12th, because Jon is going on vacation on the 12th for a week. It needs to be done before the 30th, otherwise I won't be able to pick it up for at least 6 to 8 weeks depending on how I'm getting along.

Good deal. I hope it all works out. I was running up against Jon's and my own vacation time as well. Glad I was able to work in a date to get it done.

Bad Company

Established Member
Good deal. I hope it all works out. I was running up against Jon's and my own vacation time as well. Glad I was able to work in a date to get it done.
It would be interesting to see, but I'm committed for the day already. I didn't realize Jon was taking off until Fred called me Monday evening to update me on the time schedule to finish.

dturboman

Established Member
I was recently looking at the 2.9, and I dont think anyone on has broken 900whp on one no matter the build or boost. - the most I could find was 850 on max boost... but if you do crack 900 you will give many others hope with this blower.

I'll say it does 859 whp and 814tq

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I was recently looking at the 2.9, and I dont think anyone on has broken 900whp on one no matter the build or boost. - the most I could find was 850 on max boost... but if you do crack 900 you will give many others hope with this blower.

I'll say it does 859 whp and 814tq
Yep, this could be the build to do it with the compression, porting, cams, E85 etc
Craig out together an impressive total package and I hope he's happy with the numbers.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread