Guess this section is about dead

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
2 days into the MLB season and no thread yet? Shame. Sports forum used to be very active and a lot of fun. Sucks now. I'm losing reasons to come to this forum any more.

Go Stros.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I know right? Too bad since I rarely post anywhere else anymore. I guess we'll have to wait for football season to give it a boost.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Same goes for NBA, season is almost over and it hasnt even reached 5 pages. NFL looks like is the only saving grace but most are just reply’s from the usual's

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
NFL won't save it. The whole forum has been in severe decline. In just the past 2 seasons the NFL thread went from 6726 replies to 1731. NCAA football went from 2411 to 1224. MLB went from 1408 to 487 to a thread not even started this year. NBA had over 200 at this time last near and now has 30. Sad to see.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I really only care about baseball when I'm at the park watching a game. There's not a lot of people that care to hear about the Myrtle Beach Pelicans.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
A lot also has to do with the new layout of the forum, a lot of people don't like it and have stopped frequenting. But forums in general are in the decline because of crap like facebook.... Sucks, because i hate facebook.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Might be a compound issue as well that without it getting bumped newbs done even known the section is here

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
Go braves!
Sad to see, the nfl thread for this year probably won't have 1000 posts. I never posted alot anyway, but with facebook, twitch, discord, instagram, and snapchat it keeps me busy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
A lot also has to do with the new layout of the forum, a lot of people don't like it and have stopped frequenting. But forums in general are in the decline because of crap like facebook.... Sucks, because i hate facebook.
+1
I dont like the new layout, thats why I stopped checking the site. But i'll be here later on in the NFL season though. Since I got my GTI as well, I dont check the other sections as much either.

Hope everything is going well.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
2 days into the MLB season and no thread yet? Shame. Sports forum used to be very active and a lot of fun. Sucks now. I'm losing reasons to come to this forum any more.

Go Stros.

Well, I'll come in and post every day until Michigan beats us in football...wait, I'd be posting every day until the end of time! :)

On a sports related note, I have been traveling for work a bit this spring and I've had the opportunity to strike two venues off my sports bucket list: Wrigley Field and Madison Sq Garden. Both were pretty cool, Cubs fans suck but it was fun. I also went to Lambeau in December for a Packer game. All pretty neat!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well, I'll come in and post every day until Michigan beats us in football...wait, I'd be posting every day until the end of time! :)

On a sports related note, I have been traveling for work a bit this spring and I've had the opportunity to strike two venues off my sports bucket list: Wrigley Field and Madison Sq Garden. Both were pretty cool, Cubs fans suck but it was fun. I also went to Lambeau in December for a Packer game. All pretty neat!

I caught the Astros at Wrigley before (and also watched Foo Fighters there). It's cool because it's old and the history and all but I prefer my home stadium.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
like basketball there are toooooooooo many regular season games. But since I lived my highschool years in Denton, TX....go Rangers.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We need 10 minute sporting events. Or like a lot of people just watch the last 10 minutes and hope it does not go into overtime.

blah blah blah

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
We need 10 minute sporting events. Or like a lot of people just watch the last 10 minutes and hope it does not go into overtime.

blah blah blah

I think it will come to that someday, folks these days have no attention span and have to refocus the brain every 10 seconds.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think it will come to that someday, folks these days have no attention span and have to refocus the brain every 10 seconds.
Local radio had a segment on about NFL going to 6 second commercials because today's adult is doing exactly what you said.

blah blah blah

Users who are viewing this thread