Guess my numbers!

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
Well guys, i'm heading off to Modular Depot Monday to get the car dyno tuned.. Make a guess at what you all think the numbers will make.. It made 470rwhp/484rwtq with just a 2.76/catted x/Stingers/JLT Intake/ Accufab TB last time there... Its on a Dynojet.. Here are the mods now:

2004 Cobra

Whipple 2.3-3.0 pulley/17 psi Combo
100mm Aux Idler
Kooks Long Tube Headers
Kooks Off Road X
Borla Stinger Catback
JLT RAI
Accufab Throttle Body
Kenne Bell 40A Boost A Pump
Mafia Mass Air Extender
Siemens Deka 60 lb. Injectors
Deleted EGR
True Forge Intercooler Reserviour
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
75/25 Distilled Water/Coolant - 2 bottles of Water Wetter - Engine coolant
100% Distilled Water - 1 bottle of coolant Water Wetter - Blower coolant
NGK TR6 Plugs gapped at .28

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't have a good guess myself, but your original numbers were great. You're going to love the "after" results of the tune with your new mods. I'll be interested to hear what the numbers end up to be. Awesome car you have there. :)

Fat-cat

Established Member
93.. Will be gettin a race tune in about a month after I do a meth kit..

Unless you are uninstalling the blower and spraying it directly into the lower intake ( nosle mounted after the intercooler )dont bother with meth. Get a nitrous kit and run a 35-50 shot and it will make better gains and keep the air charge cooler.

As for numbers i guess 590/575ish could be more not sure how the combo is going to come togeather with those long tubes could be over 600.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
Well guys.. i'm back..

The car did:

598rwhp/545rwtq

really conservative tune on 93, with 18 degrees of timing, and 16.75 lbs of boost..

It was pretty hott by the time we got to the final touches on the tune, and that was in 92 degree weather and humid, so with the car a little cooler it will make a lil bit over 600

Users who are viewing this thread