GTR runs 10.95 at 130 w/ boltons

61mmstang94

Established Member
don't know why I didn't see the sarcasm..
Take nothing in this thread seriously....except what I am typing right here.

The trans is 12k to replace not 20k everyone likes to mention. And to compare a manual trans to a dual clutch setup is asinine.

$12k in repair costs and a void warranty is enough to make me not want a car. Not to mention if it broke u nder just a little abuse what makes you think it won't happen again and again down the road the more you use it and the more miles that get put on the car?

bubbrubb

well anyways heres a question....since this is mostly a ford/svt forum....y do you CONSTANTLY talk about the GTR non-stop on this forum??? and why did u choose this forum 2 do it??

he does it for and endless combination of four simple characters; *, F, A, P

*FAP* *FAP**FAP* *FAP* *FAP* *FAP* *FAP* *FAP* *FAP*

25psi

Established Member
So I read that challenge thread and just like every other import mouth runner his car was fast until people were down to put some money on the line.... As soon as money was mentioned his confidence level went away. Race for fun LOL. Shows how much confidence u really have in ur own cars huh.

Why run for money? I do not build my car for that. The purpose of my build was to have something reliable and fast. Hell, I rarely go to the track.

Ill run you for money lol

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
well anyways heres a question....since this is mostly a ford/svt forum....y do you CONSTANTLY talk about the GTR non-stop on this forum??? and why did u choose this forum 2 do it??

He's a troll.

dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

jasil

Established Member
25psi, did you add this car does have the HKS 570 kit not just bolt ons? To duplicate this setup is over 10K installed by any shop SP, Jotech, Cobb etc.

25psi

Established Member
Take nothing in this thread seriously....except what I am typing right here.

$12k in repair costs and a void warranty is enough to make me not want a car. Not to mention if it broke u nder just a little abuse what makes you think it won't happen again and again down the road the more you use it and the more miles that get put on the car?

There have been 4000+GTR's sold and three confirmed failures. You do the math.

svt99rag

Established Member
25psi, did you add this car does have the HKS 570 kit not just bolt ons? To duplicate this setup is over 10K installed by any shop SP, Jotech, Cobb etc.

my point on the first page, he does not know the car yet wants to talk shit

25psi

Established Member

Its a hard pipe kit, exhaust and ecu upgrade. The stock turbos are still used

61mmstang94

Established Member
There have been 4000+GTR's sold and three confirmed failures. You do the math.
And what is the avergae amount of use of each car?

Some probably haven't even been driven let alone raced hard yet or modded to add much more power.

So you do the ****ing math. :lol1:

25psi

Established Member

Some probably haven't even been driven let alone raced hard yet or modded to add much more power.

People who purchase the GTR, know the heritage and the performance behind it. Go the the forums and see for yourself. The person in my complex has taken his GTR twice to the track and once autocrossing.

61mmstang94

Established Member
People who purchase the GTR, know the heritage and the performance behind it. Go the the forums and see for yourself. The person in my complex has taken his GTR twice to the track and once autocrossing.
The people who join a racing forum are the ones racing their cars. You pointed to the whole 4000+ vehicles sold. I find it hard to believe you know how the majority of those cars are driven, the miles on each car and if they are much above stock power levels. :)

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Do is what I meant.

I never said anything about suspension. My statement was in response to someone saying the GTR's trans was weak. I then stated it is no more weak than the rear ends in the Z06s that are known to fail.

how many rears in Z06s have you heard about breaking? Or transmissions?

25psi

Established Member

The one that is posted all over the net was abused extensively. In two days, he launched the car over 50 times and 20 times at the track. I dont think you know how stressful this is on the drivetrain when launch at 4500 rpm to all 4 wheels.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
O.T. - 25psi - what exactly does your car run at the track? Is that with YOU driving it? You talk so much, but I have not seen you back any of it up. Should I start talking up lambo's since I will own one one day? I mean, it might be a few years after I finish my schooling, which will be in about 9 years, so, in like 14 years, I'm buyin a lambo and it'll kick your cars butt....wanna race me? it'll be a few years, but I'll race you, only for fun though. I don't race for money, it's not worth it.....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Go to a GTR forum and post there, it's obvious no one wants you here....where are the MODS when you need one?

back to topic - not my cup o' tea, but it's quick...real quick. They have one locally here, in black. It does not look BADDDDDD but I still don't like the styling. The seats are COMFY though...man do I like the feel of them!!

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
4000 GTRs compared to how many Z06s and Vipers in the same year? Well prob not as many Vipers, but Z06s?

Users who are viewing this thread