GTR runs 10.95 at 130 w/ boltons

61mmstang94

Established Member
And that has got u where? Did u get a degree in posting on mustang forums bull shit about imports and the art to able to brag about imports and dreaming of owning a gtr..... Yep top 1000 of ur class ftw.....

He forgot to mention there was only 1000 people total in his class. :lol1:

61mmstang94

Established Member
nvm.........the point is is that the more and more u go ON and ON and ON about the car the less ppl will like it and u. hell even i like the GTR less becuz of u.

HAHA Same here...I swear this guy just needs to relax about talking up the GTR so much especially when he doesn't have one in the first place.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
He brought up the ZR1, I didn't. I thought about that as well, but decided to run with it.

Pretty big price difference there...why not throw in a Ford GT or something...But if you want to compare good drivers in the cars Ranger went 10.8 in a bone stock Z06....Plus our trannies dont blow up when modded...The GTR is a great car, but that voiding warranty button turns me off to them so much....It just makes no sense to me.

25psi

Established Member
Pretty big price difference there...why not throw in a Ford GT or something...But if you want to compare good drivers in the cars Ranger went 10.8 in a bone stock Z06....Plus our trannies dont blow up when modded...The GTR is a great car, but that voiding warranty button turns me off to them so much....It just makes no sense to me.

No but your rear ends due :-D! As stated before, I wasn't the one who brought up the ZR1 comparison.

And there have been 3 reported trans failures. Far less than the roof incidents you have!

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
No but your rear ends due :-D! As stated before, I wasn't the one who brought up the ZR1 comparison.

And there have been 3 reported trans failures. Far less than the roof incidents you have!

Do you actually own a GTR?

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
2008-2009 Vipers w/ very few bolt-ons run 10.70s@135. It is impressive no matter what. But, Jap cars are not my cup of tea.

25psi

Established Member
2008-2009 Vipers w/ very few bolt-ons run 10.70s@135. It is impressive no matter what. But, Jap cars are not my cup of tea.

I know and that is what Im referring to.

Z06
Viper
ZR1
GTR
Porsche

Pretty good company considering its the cheapest of the bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread