GTR meet at my shop

Teksid281

Banned
Sick cars for sure. There is a dark grey one here in my podunk little town. I give him a big thumbsup whenever I see him.

On a side note, did anyone else see the Wrecked on SPEED a little bit ago where they hoisted a new GTR onto a flatbed? WTF was the deal with that? I KNOW it could have driven onto one.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Lol. You guys are too much. When you actually work with them you can appreciate them even more. Sure the warantee voiding issues are really stupid, but even untouched these cars are capable of a low 11 second quarter mile, serious road course performance, all wheel drive, and a comfortable ride. Let alone a midpipe and tune will net you serious numbers!

UncleAnt

Established Member
the silver one with hres looks pretty nice,although nissan will probably void his warranty for changing his wheels

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Skylines are sick ass hell, I really like the new R-35 (2009+ Skyline GTR) but I love the R-34 Japan Spec's (2004-2008 Skyline GTR)

Great pic's bro and what are the spec's of those beautiful machines ?

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Skylines are sick ass hell, I really like the new R-35 (2009+ Skyline GTR) but I love the R-34 Japan Spec's (2004-2008 Skyline GTR)

Great pic's bro and what are the spec's of those beautiful machines ?

Most of them that night were stock, due to the warrantee nonsense. I'll post up graphs and vid next week though on a few we'll be modding/tuning. Should be close to 600 on a mustang dyno

WhtS281

Established Member
NASTY!!!!!

DSC_0043.gif

Users who are viewing this thread