GTR meet at my shop

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey guys,

Last week we were all getting ready to head over to e-town when a bunch of GTRs rolled into our parking lot to hang out. So, we talked and took pictures and showed them around. Great bunch of guys with some beautiful cars. Enjoy!

DSC_0039.gif

DSC_0043.gif

DSC_0053.gif

DSC_0054.gif

DSC_0063.gif

DSC_0064.gif

DSC_0075.gif

DSC_0087.gif

DSC_0088.gif

Evan

chadO

Established Member
man i was soo disappointed when i didn't see any R34s.
I really don't like those cars.

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
that first pic makes the back end look so round and bubbly.....i love a round and bubbly ass :):banana: and those night shots are sick

Stevo151

Established Member
im starting to grow on the skylines... idk why but they do look pretty cool. id still take a KB cobra over that anyday tho! lol

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Thanks guys. The shop is doing very well actually. We (the guys that work here) brought very good reputations to the table and word travels quickly as you know. We have a very nice setup and keep things IMMACULATE. We already have a rally team wanting us to do their ecu calibration, we are one of the only shops on the east coast recommended to work on GTRs, and the shop owner John worked at cobb and is VITAL to the cobb accessport software. If you're anywhere in the area I definitely recommend stopping in to say hello

Jaysin

Established Member
Awesome pics. I really like the GTRs, I think they look really good. I hate the fact that they're automatics though. Still nice rides.

Common

Established Member
GTR colors are ****ing boring. Such a great car ruined by such a stupendous choice of colors. They have 3-4 kinds of gray and silver and no blue, wtf mate!

BTW, guys that have the type of coin to afford these shouldnt worry about a <$50 ticket for the hideous front plate!

Users who are viewing this thread