IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Well where was True Forged?

have fun guys. wish i could have made it but i just finished cleaning up my backyard and setting up tables and what not. and top of that, i caught my daughter's cold and its starting to kick my ass now :kaboom:

It's ok Steve, since "the man" didnt show up, I took it upon myself to represent the best damn wheel period.

079-1.jpg

After a days worth of wearing my TF Shirt at a show.

The Top 5 List of things I was asked today :pop:

#5 Q. Do you work for True Forged?
A. No, I dont

#4. Q. Those are nice wheels on your car, are they for sale?
A. My wife from 50 feet away, "NO THEY ARE NOT!"

#3. Q. Can my 5 year old daughter have a few of those TF bussiness cards? She is REALLY entertained by them.
A. Sure. Could you please pick up the other dozen laying on the ground and put them back into my quarter window molding for others

#2. Q. Do you think CCW wheels are made better then TF wheels?
A. No, I dont. Really, I dont

AND THE #1 QUESTION ASKED TODAY

#1 Q. Hey I just tried to clean my TF wheel with Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound cause there was a water stain that wouldnt come off.......

Did you happen to bring any extra hoops with you to the show today:shrug:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Great turnout. Thanks for coming everybody.

Pete and heather definitely had the cleanest and unique rare colored Terminators there but not to take anything away from the guy that won his was very nice as well, i think the Judges from "Whiteline" liked all the full suspension mods his car had along with his roll bar seat combo and whipple from what i seen on the comments of their selection card.

Jeremy Congrats man, that fox keeps turning heads and putting out more and more whp lol! Best in class foxbody and dyno champ, not a bad day huh lol!

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Jeremy Congrats man, that fox keeps turning heads and putting out more and more whp lol! Best in class foxbody and dyno champ, not a bad day huh lol!

Thanks E. Couldn't have asked for more! I'm very happy with the results. Gonna have to shoot for 900+ next year.

Best of all, I got to hang out with some cool people and see some badass cars. Even met a couple guys off this board. Nice to put a face to a (screen) name.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Nice car man, i seen when you guys pulled up. Congrats!:beer:

thanks its the first trophy iv ever won with a car so im pretty proud. thanks to the guys a GTR for a great get together. gotta say everyone was extremely polite, helpful and organized. not too often you can go to a open house at a race shop and not encounter cocky employees. great staff with great service and to the dyno guys yall put in some work :rockon:

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Thanks I was really diggin your car, has all the goodies I want. Il get a pic tomorrow but my sheet came out looking all jacked up i guess the printer freaked out. i bet that dip is tq management (think that's what it's called) mine no longer suffers from that. It goes hand and hand with the #8 issues. I bet tq management kicked in and pulled timing or something.

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
Thanks I was really diggin your car, has all the goodies I want. Il get a pic tomorrow but my sheet came out looking all jacked up i guess the printer freaked out. i bet that dip is tq management (think that's what it's called) mine no longer suffers from that. It goes hand and hand with the #8 issues. I bet tq management kicked in and pulled timing or something.

i actually pulled my old dyno sheet (i was going off memory) and compared. there is a drastic difference between now and the last one. The drop is much more subtle so i think i'm good to go. Thinking about trying out AED though, hear nothing but good things about them. by all means, i'm happy with my numbers but i still think there is more on the table not being utilized and i feel driveability could be better. Congrats on your trophy ! wish i was there for the first few runs to see it up there.

Users who are viewing this thread