GTR High Performance Customer Appreaciation Day 11-18-12

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
I just want to throw it out there, GTR is definately high up there in customer service. I have only been to a few dynos and i have had a chance to see some super shitty people and some real good ones. The guys operating the dyno today had tremendous respect for peoples cars, taking the extra steps to make sure everyone got what they wanted and that each one didn't leave with any extra dirt or grease on it anywhere. Organization was good especially with how many cars came out. The employees were definatly stand up and were ready to help with any questions, concerns or comments. Thats a well run shop with respectable employees. Glad i came out to meet you guys ! Thanks for having us out !

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
thanks its the first trophy iv ever won with a car so im pretty proud. thanks to the guys a GTR for a great get together. gotta say everyone was extremely polite, helpful and organized. not too often you can go to a open house at a race shop and not encounter cocky employees. great staff with great service and to the dyno guys yall put in some work :rockon:

Thanks. We greatly appreciate it. :beer:

Be sure to give us your mailing address so we can send you your trophy.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
@Fiveliterfox - DAMN! 8-O That's all I need to say!
@55R - Your car is simple and clean! I'm really liking it!
@AIRASSAULT & lilgreeneyes - nice hanging with you guys. I'll see you guys again soon.
@five.slow - I forgot to ask you about your 3M diNoc center console. Just wanted to know how easy the material is to work with.

Great turn as others have said. Thanks GTR!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I just want to throw it out there, GTR is definately high up there in customer service. I have only been to a few dynos and i have had a chance to see some super shitty people and some real good ones. The guys operating the dyno today had tremendous respect for peoples cars, taking the extra steps to make sure everyone got what they wanted and that each one didn't leave with any extra dirt or grease on it anywhere. Organization was good especially with how many cars came out. The employees were definatly stand up and were ready to help with any questions, concerns or comments. Thats a well run shop with respectable employees. Glad i came out to meet you guys ! Thanks for having us out !

Thanks. We worked our butts off this past week to get things ready and of course today. Was a fun day for sure lol!

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
@AIRASSAULT & lilgreeneyes - nice hanging with you guys. I'll see you guys again soon.
@five.slow - I forgot to ask you about your 3M diNoc center console. Just wanted to know how easy the material is to work with.

thank you !!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
#1 Q. Hey I just tried to clean my TF wheel with Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound cause there was a water stain that wouldnt come off.......

Did you happen to bring any extra hoops with you to the show today:shrug:

:lol: who in the world was that?? :lol1:

fyi, high grit sand paper would be the way to deal with a stubborn stain.

thanks for the props and representing pete :beer: (and jeremy and ross as well). ill see you at the RET dyno day :beer:

jeremy, did joe show up?

anyone get good pics of pete's car on his new wheels? :thumbsup:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Thanks. We greatly appreciate it. :beer:

Be sure to give us your mailing address so we can send you your trophy.

I wrote it down before we split.

its super easy to play with. i suggest using 3m primer 94 on the edges and concave areas. I did all the wrap myself with just the wrap, primer 94, wifes hair dryer and a exacto knife. i wish i knew someone with a white car that wanted the white carbon fiber look b/c it looks sick.

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
anyone get good pics of pete's car on his new wheels? :thumbsup:

I wouldn't call them good pics, I'm sure someone has better, but I took a couple cell shots

2F57FB06-A5E4-442B-A635-471E566CBAB2-1151-000001EBBC537187.jpg

991405C4-8C61-48CB-AD3C-7DD699DD9B7A-1151-000001EBC9F36E6D.jpg

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
I ended up showing up to this and the turn out was pretty good! Couldn't believe that people went ape shit for the raffle tickets :lol:

However I feel that airassault's Cobra should have taken the best sn-95. No disrespect to the winner. Just my humble opinion. Sweet car airassault! Car looked CLEAN!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread