GTO goes.......bottoms.........up

redline360

Established Member
Im glad that happend to em. First the camaro then the GTO. Maybe just maybe they will realize how fn stupid they are.

Camaro/Ta.....we all know why they died
GTO....no wonder no1 bought your shit when it looks like a fn grand prix

560Sl

Banned
hope youre being sarcastic, the car has been selling like a dog...WHAT are these new emissions regulations? They BETTER not cut into performance, I have a very bad feeling were going to relapse into the days like the 70s where every car was so choked off for emissions NOTHING made power....SOMEONE SAY IT ISNT SO and that theyre not drastic!!!

1tufgt

Established Member
560Sl said:
hope youre being sarcastic, the car has been selling like a dog...WHAT are these new emissions regulations? They BETTER not cut into performance, I have a very bad feeling were going to relapse into the days like the 70s where every car was so choked off for emissions NOTHING made power....SOMEONE SAY IT ISNT SO and that theyre not drastic!!!

Yea I was being sarcastic. I believe its just that the car is imported and the fact that emissions down under are different than up here it would cost to much to redo it.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I personally think its an overrated and looks like a Caviler on steroids! It never should have! I vote GET RID OF IT!

LethalZ

Established Member
WoW good bye GTO......never really made that connection there :) hehehe. Next time they decide to ruin a classic i hope no one falls for it again!!!!! :nonono:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
fatwake2000 said:
th 05 with the ls2 are not back cars. style is definitly lacking but performance wise it is not a bad car.

I agree, they are very fast, but the styling could use some sprucing up

slow02GT

That sucks....was hoping they would at least keep some LS-car around...I guess they better make the camaro now since its really the only alternative.
The only thing I hated about the GTOs were the fact they were so overpriced....I mean around here at least they were going for $33-36k...and that was the first year with the 350 HP version...when the ls2 400 HP motor came out they were 37-38k at the same dealer it was some bullshit.
If they could have priced it better along the lines of a mustang I think it would have been a very different outcome.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Got to ride in one a few weeks ago and not a bad little sporty car, but it's a little overpriced

hahaha, i just took on a silver 05, damn homo, he was like dude, my car is 400 hp, and i was like that's cool, so is mine, but mine is at the wheel not the crank! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread