GTO Crash @ Cars & Coffee Houston

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Glad it wasn't a '66 or '67 goat. That would have been a real shame. But yeah, bright boy there. lol!

Detroit

Established Member
Does he have boat shoes on? And those jean shorts seem awfully tight. Yeah, that hood fit him perfect. :loser:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Somebody please find the board he posts on and send him the link to this thread.:D

Since hes probably a car forum celebrity now, do you think hell be in Oprah like that Friday chick? Or maybe theyll put him on Dr. Phil just so he can tell him "Your are an IDIOT!".

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Too bad he wasn't going faster and hit a bigger tree. The gene pool needs some bleach in it folks.

ferfont1

Established Member
Somebody please find the board he posts on and send him the link to this thread.:D

Since hes probably a car forum celebrity now, do you think hell be in Oprah like that Friday chick? Or maybe theyll put him on Dr. Phil just so he can tell him "Your are an IDIOT!".

Funny thing is, i dont think he's on any boards here locally. I wish he was then he could truly feel the humiliation of his stupidity :kaboom:

johnnyrocket

Established Member
gto_corvette.jpg

LOL!:lol:, I figured he would be on the GTO forums but there bashing him also. :lol: Poor Tree!:nonono:

Here is a link to LS1GTO.:beer: He'll pop up soon.:lol1:
[ame=http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405461]Red GTO wrecked at Coffee and Cars - LS1GTO.com Forums[/ame]

Last edited:

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
hahaha, great thread!

I was there and they were getting to be the last group to leave. No other burnout's were done, but of course one person may ruin it all for everyone at Vintage Park..

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJNZ0JXVFA"]YouTube - GTO Wreck Coffee + Cars Houston April 2, 2011 -Aftermath-[/nomedia]

slowmkviii

Established Member
guess people in Texas cant drive J/K
but in MN we just did two nights of burnouts
to give a good farewell to Porkys and not a single
crash in over 10 hrs of screwing around

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Have fun with this one guys! He's the guy in the white.....lol

192150_612020685474_199300379_33699547_3484347_o.jpg

Funny thing about the one in the black. He wasn't in the car. He came up to us on the other side of the street and said he owned a shop and was going to try and get some business out of it.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread