GTO Crash @ Cars & Coffee Houston

s|ck

Established Member
[youtube_browser]s5PN3ocLvkQ[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]S9te9gNrp3o&hd=1[/youtube_browser]

Kyle5.0

still wishing
Established Member
Why were they leaving like that with the cop standing right there in the first place?

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
"that's why we get kicked out of these venues"

yup.. no better way to get things shut down than to douche it up in front of an officer.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
That sucks. Was that guy in the second vid the owner? He seemed proud to have wrecked his car lol.:bash:

Last edited:

88foxt

MustangGT/F150
Established Member
Why were they leaving like that with the cop standing right there in the first place?

I was in the silver gto. I was leaving and the Cobra revved his motor then I revved up my motor (silver GTO). Then the red gto rolled up and revved his motor the cop motioned for us to go and the rest is history. Just for the record there was a few GTO's there and this guy was the only one who had to do something dumb.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That sucks, seemed like the cop was pretty cool and didnt care until he crashed. Im going to start looking forward to these videos. First it was that Cobra that crossed the median and crashed, then the GTO. Now we need a Chevy to crash.

88foxt

MustangGT/F150
Established Member
Sad part is there were signs that said, "no burnouts". Plus it was some light mist that had come down earlier that morning. We all make mistakes but damn!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
That sucks, seemed like the cop was pretty cool and didnt care until he crashed. Im going to start looking forward to these videos. First it was that Cobra that crossed the median and crashed, then the GTO. Now we need a Chevy to crash.

Ask and ye shall receive. This crash wasn't as bad, but the dumbass did almost take out some people with him. :nonono:

Coffee & Cars - Corvette crash - Car Videos on StreetFire

Here's a pic of the GTO at the meet. Nice gay SRT-4 hood. :lol1:

GTBlow.gif

Users who are viewing this thread