GTG this saturday, May 6th?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
That figures. I finally decide to go to a GTG and it's gonna rain. Er, uh, raincheck?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Maybe we'll get lucky, just 2 days ago it was supposed to rain sunday and monday, who knows, maybe the wind will shift.

If it does rain lets say move it back a week, more ppl will see it by then as well so maybe if it rains it will be a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
YellowSVT98 said:
I would love to attend, unfortunatley i work every saturday. Let me know if anybody gets together that night.

Once im out of school and not obligated to hang out with the girlfriend i'll be attending the night time gtg's. :beer:

How bout that phx-lakers game? :sleeping: haha GO MAVS! we should chill and watch the mavs next series.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
STROKD said:
I'll be there for sure, as long as it isn't rainy. :cuss:

Roger that.

Black Car + > 400 HP + rain = :eek:

The forecast today said rain in the morning, clearing in the afternoon tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed.

-Brian

03DSGCOBRA

B-O-B'03 said:
Roger that.

Black Car + > 400 HP + rain = :eek:

The forecast today said rain in the morning, clearing in the afternoon tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed.

-Brian

DSG car+>600hp+ rain= bad ass driver :rolling:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
looks like my car was stored at hpp, got home so i guess im out unless you want me to bring the might ranger, i can bring up the x-pipe and magnaflow if anyo0ne is interested i need the money, trying to get my 6lb lowers and 60lb injectors, so I can pop that whipple on in a few months

MARK01COBRA

ummm... Hi!
Established Member
damn it!! why do i have to leave so far!! im in the other side of texas. 8-9 hrs to dallas.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
You guys have traction control, you bunch of wusses!
Exactly, bitch when you drive a 450 lb lighter car on E/T Streets with 700 RW in a hail storm, then you can call yourself a bad ass driver... :eek:

Yes, I did that coming back from Kennedale one night, I thought I was going to die when I went sideways and slid 100 yards or so into on coming traffic at only 30 mph. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread