GTG this saturday, May 6th?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I might be interested but only if the weather cooperates, I don't drive the car if it even looks like rain. I've been wanting to meet some other Cobra owners in the area. What is the plan for the GTG? I've never been to one so I guess I'm just wondering what ya'll do, just hang out and talk shop, cruise, race. Never really thought of going cause my car still has the stock pullie so racing isn't much fun for me.

03DSGCOBRA

RedfireSVT said:
I might be interested but only if the weather cooperates, I don't drive the car if it even looks like rain. I've been wanting to meet some other Cobra owners in the area. What is the plan for the GTG? I've never been to one so I guess I'm just wondering what ya'll do, just hang out and talk shop, cruise, race. Never really thought of going cause my car still has the stock pullie so racing isn't much fun for me.

No racing. Street racing is bad. :nonono: :) ;-)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
RedfireSVT said:

I still have the stock pulley :thumbsup:

Usually we shoot the shit, strokd has a new cobra that I have yet to see in person, and I think there are a few that haven't seen mine yet. There are also many restaraunts close by so if anyone wanted to grab a bite to eat that is not out of the question.

I have to say I was never big on the whole gtg thing until I started hanging with some of the svtp guys, most all of us have a level head on our shoulders and are a good bunch to hang around.

Come out and see, what part of Denton are you in? I saw a redfire on I35 last night heading north, was it you!?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
wish i could go but i have military stuff, i will be gone all month! next one you all have i will roll to

Cool man, look forward to meeting you this summer :beer:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
just found out I will be there now, im coming in friday night let me know, im suppose to meet someone saturday about my HE, hopefully early

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
just found out I will be there now, im coming in friday night let me know, im suppose to meet someone saturday about my HE, hopefully early

if he doesnt buy it, bring it to the meet for me to take a look at, im selling text books this evening so i should have money.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I still have the stock pulley :thumbsup:

Usually we shoot the shit, strokd has a new cobra that I have yet to see in person, and I think there are a few that haven't seen mine yet. There are also many restaraunts close by so if anyone wanted to grab a bite to eat that is not out of the question.

I have to say I was never big on the whole gtg thing until I started hanging with some of the svtp guys, most all of us have a level head on our shoulders and are a good bunch to hang around.

Come out and see, what part of Denton are you in? I saw a redfire on I35 last night heading north, was it you!?
No, that wasn't me, I work in Waco at Latemodel Restoration Supply during the week and am usually in Denton on the weekends. Actually closer to Argyle than Denton. My car has chrome FR500's on it so if you see that one around town thats me. I can't say yes for sure but unless something comes up I'm gonna try and make it out this Sat.

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
cant wait see you guys there, it will be cool only one i know and seen is person is jesse and his badass kennebell dsg cobra haha, oh yeah and pauls I have seen to at hpp

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah come on guys grow up.. street racing.. pfft

Someone could get hurt.

Pride wounds are the toughest to heal too.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I'll be watching the weather real close. Any sign of rain and I'm out but if it's nice I'm in and I look forward to meeting everyone. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread